[SEALs] Recruiting, Mature people. Veterans are a plus, but not required. www.sealwarfare.com

PreacherLIVEPreacherLIVE Posts: 32Player
edited November 2015 in Units (Clans)
WWW.SEALWARFARE.COM

We need leaders and members, Recruiting, Mature people. Veterans are a plus, but not required.
We have a teamspeak server and a proving grounds server that i pay for on my own. to join this awesome team just come into our teamspeak server, catch us on our gaming server, visit our website, www.sealwarfare.com , or add me as a friend, Please respond to me or on our servers.. we dont check this forum very much. Must have a mic and Teamspeak. We will interview you and get you all setup and running.
1. Add me, [SEALs]-FADM_PREACHER
2. Join our teamspeak through our website. click on connect to teamspeak and it will ask to open your teamspeak and put you in our teamspeak server. www.sealwarfare.com
3. Gaming server, http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/216.105.171.109:7778/

Really hope to see yall join us.. good fun playing team. join us for an interview.

Comments

• BlaineDogBlaineDog Posts: 2Player
    Hi i'm new to AA, i'm UK based and looking to learn the ropes! What time zone are you guys in?
  • Reaper66692Reaper66692 Posts: 28Player
    We now offer Navy Ranks and a Navy Chain of Command Structure. Take the opportunity where there's a chance to move up the ranks and actually lead your own squad or platoon. We are also moving into Scrims and other competitive competitions in Proving Grounds. Lastly, we are looking to move into the Military Simulation Community so if you like being a part of a military role playing unit this is the unit for you.
    OUR ENLISTMENT REQUIREMENTS ARE NOW

Must have Steam
    Must have Teamspeak
    Have a working Microphone
    AGE 17+
    Must be active! Check in 5 out of the 7 days of the week
    100% Maturity act like you would if you were in the military and respect the rank structure.

When you come on TeamSpeak please let anyone know that you have read my post and are interested in joining. [SEALs]-SR_Joseph is my user name and I would be happy to process your application and recruit you to our family.
  • -Ner0--Ner0- Posts: 1,570Player
    edited November 2015
    BlaineDog wrote: »
    Hi i'm new to AA, i'm UK based and looking to learn the ropes! What time zone are you guys in?

Click the name and you'll see he's from United States.
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
  • PreacherLIVEPreacherLIVE Posts: 32Player
    -Ner0- wrote: »
    BlaineDog wrote: »

Click the name and you'll see he's from United States.

You can come join our teamspeak through our website and chat with us... im on almost all the time and we recruit many different timezones. come and join us.. go to our website and click on connect to teamspeak. www.sealwarefare.com
    Where still recruiting we are in need of NCOs which would grant you admin on our server.
    We have lost a lot of members in the last month we went from 15 to 8, and that might turn you guys off but we really need admins and leaders. So if you guys are interested in leading come join SEALs. We are a good group of members who are trying to grow but is struggling to grow, If you are willen to help SEALs grow and succeed we need you.
  • PreacherLIVEPreacherLIVE Posts: 32Player
    edited January 2016
    WWW.SEALWARFARE.COM .
    Still looking for members... we are a fun team to play with, we changed the age to 16 and up. we are hoping to grow as a great gaming community. come to our teamspeak for an interview.. no application required, we just interview on teamspeak. here is our teamspeak ip: 8.9.6.26:9325
    Hope to hear from you. Also here is our website, www.sealwarfare.com
  • Bashar_al-AssadBashar_al-Assad Posts: 579Player
    We have lost a lot of members in the last month we went from 15 to 8, and that might turn you guys off but we really need admins and leaders. So if you guys are interested in leading come join SEALs. We are a good group of members who are trying to grow but is struggling to grow, If you are willen to help SEALs grow and succeed we need you.

What was that clan's name - SWAT? Why what happened?
    SWAT is still a unit and not apart of SEALs this is a different unit and not the same as SWAT and SWAT has ex SEAL members
  • Reefer.MadnessReefer.Madness Posts: 2Player
    edited December 2017
    MOD EDIT: Take it to PMs. The forums isn't the place for it.
  • Reefer.MadnessReefer.Madness Posts: 2Player
    MOD EDIT: Take it to PMs. The forums isn't the place for it.
    What is PMs?
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    Private messages. Be that on steam, the forums messenger, email, etc.
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.