New Forum Layout

124»

Comments

• .shhfiftyfive-.shhfiftyfive- Posts: 495Player
    edited October 2015
    There used to be a little 'Notification' icon thing at the top right that showed me how many people had replied to a topic that I'm either participated in, or have chosen to follow, now I don't seem to get any of that and am finding it really hard to keep up with whats been newly posted on the site since my last visit, nothing seems to be shown as 'new' and blend with all other topics.

you have to visit your forum profile page, then on the right side will be a link for notifications....

3 clicks to load 3 pages/elements... instead of just one. definitely not as good as previous version.

• IO_i_OIIO_i_OI Posts: 1,107Player
    This is soooo aggravating. Anyone who posts a quote makes it so you basically only see one post in the thread per page-view. The post above me is almost 7 inches long. The "Comment" box is 6 inches long.

A 24 inch monitor is only 11.75 inches long (in Height). This is equivalent to dropping our FPS in half.

Please shrink this template down.

Shrink___first_Pivot_animation___by_T_rexHunter2000.gif

Now look how long my post is???????
    googley avatar aapg

• .!.dgodfather.!.dgodfather Posts: 461Player
    This theme is very sloppy and unflattering.
    Fragweiser Website
    Make AA Great Again!
  • -PPaaxx--PPaaxx- Posts: 1,576Player
    edited October 2015
    Mark new threads "New" without a number in front.

I didn't made the line breaks. The color code made the line breaks, I think.
    My original nick is -Ner0-
    It's now banned after the
    latest update.
  • I also like the previous other forum layout more than this current one.
  • ddra-ddra- Posts: 455Player
    I also like the previous other forum layout more than this current one.

I'd "like" your comment, but I can't.
    Fragmovie 6 | iNv Discord
    FGNL Season 1 Champions
    FN Season 2 & 4 Champions
    edited October 2015
    When I mouse hover over the Online list below all the names (rows) get all jerky and bouncy. Sort of like they are Bunny-hopping on me.

Using Chrome.
    googley avatar aapg

• [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    edited October 2015
    That sounds like the same problem I used to have with it not long after the new forum went live, but now my online now box looks like this and I'm using chrome too, yours don't look like this?

b6ewyg.jpg
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• ElementisElementis Posts: 134Player
    I am not liking the way the profile pictures are in a bubble. :( Blah!
    That sounds like the same problem I used to have with it not long after the new forum went live, but now my online now box looks like this and I'm using chrome too, yours don't look like this?

b6ewyg.jpg

Nope. mine are stacked vertically.
    googley avatar aapg

Elementis wrote: »
    I am not liking the way the profile pictures are in a bubble. :( Blah!

I can't agree more. Only smileys and basketballs should be round.
    googley avatar aapg

edited October 2015
    Can we have the "page number" we are viewing in another color other than White? It is hard to differentiate Bold and Regular with these fonts.

I have to strain to see the difference of 4 or 4
    googley avatar aapg

I hope new threads would be marked as "New" like in the previous forum layout, so I don't miss them like I do now!
    latest update.
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    -Ner0- wrote: »
    I hope new threads would be marked as "New" like in the previous forum layout, so I don't miss them like I do now!

Feeling that!
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• `xinoN`xinoN Posts: 359Player
    +1. Please find a way to mark new posts/threads.
    Oh well.
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    I like how you can read TOS violations when using the quote function. Also this childish hiding of posts from certain players which is useless because the search option brings up hidden posts as well.
    SSKnecabo wrote: »
    I like how you can read TOS violations when using the quote function. Also this childish hiding of posts from certain players which is useless because the search option brings up hidden posts as well.

Noting new.
    latest update.
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    -Ner0- wrote: »
    SSKnecabo wrote: »

Noting new.

True, design obviously hasn't anything to do with it. Was rather talking about the forum in general than about the new forum.