Best Frag Or K/d

Comments

• K!Dz.applePIEK!Dz.applePIE Posts: 1,050Player
    SSKwaNted wrote: »
    I think the formula might work just to flag players and then with a check on their full stats you can easily get who's legit and who's not, also the kill x hour might help, but with the database problem, some1 will get impossible stats even if they are legit, but it should be easy to spot those.

http://www.americasarmy.com/soldier/sskbart

8 hours 12k kills

We finally caught Bart,. :p
  • -pR|Arkeiro-pR|Arkeiro Posts: 766Player
    He has more kills than me in just 8 hours? [TOS Violation]... how bad can I be?

Over 1.4k Golden Hawkeyes.
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    I heard he's using something to add kills whenever he makes a bad joke.
  • SacchoSaccho Posts: 1,577Player
    edited October 2015
    >> What's the point if everyone's stats aren't correct?

Sample player data then see how it changes. It's essentially zeroing player data when the service starts. The error was a one time thing (hopefully) so it's still possible to get good, trustworthy player data out of the system.
    btw.. still no reset for all in question?
  • -Ner0--Ner0- Posts: 1,573Player
    btw.. still no reset for all in question?

Only if you asked for it. I got mine reset.
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
  • .shhfiftyfive-.shhfiftyfive- Posts: 495Player
    there are often cheaters on accounts that have a history of being below average. likely they got owned one too many times and decided to download some 3rd party help one day.

so if you want to find discrepancy, you can't just use a formula that shows the player's total lifetime stats.

(also it should be divided per weapon, as shotguns and sniper rifles should naturally have much higher percentage to hit, which can skew the stats if a player primarily plays those weapons over lower accuracy weapons.)

anyway, you need to ability to view a stat history graph, including a comparison (month by month or w/e) with "recent stats". if a player has low lifetime stats, but has improved unnaturally recently, then there's a red flag. a good graph can help you identify the exact date the "help" was downloaded.

without the access to a chart that shows stats over time, you're missing out on a large portion of offenders.

battlefield had/has good 3rd party tracking sites that you could browse when you suspected a player of recently resulting in 3rd party help...

• [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    I had me a 3+KDR I did well in 1 match on the day this stat hiccup thing happened and it like multiplied my kills massively. I got something like 1500 extra kills, but it also impacted negatively on my match Win/Lose ratio as I lost that match..

I asked for the wipe too. You got to have it done if you expect people to take your stats seriously now or in the future, it's as simple as that.

IMO they should have wiped everyones and if needed say that it was a part of the problem. I mean if it was something that's going to cause a lot of people in all likelihood to be mad over it, why not just start fresh while they are already mad?.. anywyas it can't be done now, its too late. People would be extra, extra mad.
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• -=DA=-Tw!$t3d-=DA=-Tw!$t3d Posts: 65Player
    Any accounts flagged with Bugged stats will be forwarded to the dev team, as well as the player being informed. I believe right now the stats are being reset for those player effected, if that player asks for it.

=========================================

there are often cheaters on accounts that have a history of being below average. likely they got owned one too many times and decided to download some 3rd party help one day.

so if you want to find discrepancy, you can't just use a formula that shows the player's total lifetime stats.

(also it should be divided per weapon, as shotguns and sniper rifles should naturally have much higher percentage to hit, which can skew the stats if a player primarily plays those weapons over lower accuracy weapons.)

anyway, you need to ability to view a stat history graph, including a comparison (month by month or w/e) with "recent stats". if a player has low lifetime stats, but has improved unnaturally recently, then there's a red flag. a good graph can help you identify the exact date the "help" was downloaded.

without the access to a chart that shows stats over time, you're missing out on a large portion of offenders.

battlefield had/has good 3rd party tracking sites that you could browse when you suspected a player of recently resulting in 3rd party help...

Player tracking isn't a project i wish to undertake. There are already several guys that want to do that when the tools to do so become available. I'll leave that to them.

You are correct though a mostly legit player who has recently become dishonest would most likely not be flagged by the system, but will most likely pick up a ban somewhere along the line, forcing them to create a new account. This system would pick up that new account as dishonest.
  • iNv|eKCommiNv|eKComm Posts: 394Player
    edited October 2015
    If i were writing some type of decision making algorithm to decide if a player was sketchy i wouldn't base it on career stats. I would have it look at matches. At the end of the day thats what you're really looking for.. someone that performs outrageously well in a match. After that I would set up a flag system. If you meet the criteria for 'performing unnaturally well' in a match then you should be flagged. After a user accrues some amount of flags (lets say 3) then they should be checked for hacking by human eyes.

I think people are pretty close on the algebra for quantifying (at the very least) what 'sketchy' looks like. In my opinion, consistent 'sketchy' is absolutely grounds for flagging someone as a potential cheater and subsequently issuing a ban if someone with the correct knowledge agrees with the systems assessment.
    2016 Flank Gaming Network Season 1 Champion
    2016 FraggedNation Season 4 Champion
    2015 FraggedNation Season 2 Main Champion
    2015 ESL Test Cup Second place
    2014 FraggedNation UMM Tournament Champion
    2014 FraggedNation Old School map Tournament Champion
    2014 TWL Season 1 Second Place
    2013 TWL 7v7 Beta Tournament Champion
    2013 TWL 5v5 Beta Tournament Second Place
  • ChapterMasterChapterMaster Posts: 19Player
    On a side note, is there a way to view the new AA leader boards and stats? Battle tracker doesn't seem to record the new version yet.
    ss_chaptermaster_4.png
    On a side note, is there a way to view the new AA leader boards and stats? Battle tracker doesn't seem to record the new version yet.

People are waiting for them to release the API.
  • ChapterMasterChapterMaster Posts: 19Player
    I see, and what does API stand for? Are there any dates as to when? Doesn't sound like it will be happening any time soon.
    ss_chaptermaster_4.png
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

To put it simple, you'll need it to access and work with their data conveniently.
  • -=DA=-GUNNZZY-=DA=-GUNNZZY Posts: 18Player
    Dem@n.ek wrote: »
    The other key stats that gunnzzy did not mention of he who shall not be named. Hours played (40). Kills (~6700) KDR 6.2.

Gunnzy also forgot to mention his team kill / round ratio once he finds 3+ K/D ratio players,not shy to switch to their team and kill them every round followed by a unhealthy amount of trash talk.

still got your panties in a bunch i see love you too poopoo your my bff....
    edited October 2015
    today I witnessed someone going to spectate after each round he lost (shortly before round end) and join back next round.

Can someone test it, if its a trick to bypass rounds lost in general without losing stats on rounds win ?
    today I witnessed someone going to spectate after each round he lost (shortly before round end) and join back next round.

Can someone test it, if its a trick to bypass rounds lost in general without losing stats on rounds win ?

I've seen that a lot when playing and it usually ended with me getting banned. *insert Kappa here*
  • IO_i_OIIO_i_OI Posts: 1,107Player
    I just play the game. I don't worry about Stats, K/D ratios, or Camos. All of your weapons look like black sticks to me anyway.
    googley avatar aapg

• I agree with the guy above, so far from what i gather is that your are trying to correlate stats with possibly of hacking/cheating, i honestly dont think thats a good measure of a "cheater", there are tons of cheaters with horrible stats, and honest players with good stats, although i dont get the stats anyway, 1 game ill go 25-5 and the next round ill go 7-10, , anywho my 2 cents but i think gameplay>stats, i honestly dont care if a guy does 70-0 and has a 6.66 or whatever kdr as long as his gameplay is legit.

This discussion has been closed.