Best Frag Or K/d

Comments

• [Prt_Dictator][Prt_Dictator] Posts: 275Player
    Wasn't there a bug in the database that multiplied the stats to ridiculous levels? Some players I know got weird stats all of a sudden, like 30 seconds per round on average and 2 kill per minute. That might be what happened to this guy.
  • -Ner0--Ner0- Posts: 1,573Player
    Wasn't there a bug in the database that multiplied the stats to ridiculous levels? Some players I know got weird stats all of a sudden, like 30 seconds per round on average and 2 kill per minute. That might be what happened to this guy.

Yes, I had 7000 kills in 15 hours. My stats is reset now after I asked for it.
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
  • -=DA=-Tw!$t3d-=DA=-Tw!$t3d Posts: 65Player
    The idea is to generate a list of names that have stats that are unrealistic. This list can be reviewed to determine what is most likely...either the stats are bugged or the player is dishonest. This is why I chose to include accuracy and headshot percentage as well as kills per hour.
    If anyone has ideas to help make the determination I'm all ears
  • {4F}DeadlyGrouse{4F}DeadlyGrouse Posts: 277Player
    I'm not apposed to using something like twisted has set up but we need to have a report function in game instead of having to go to the website to report someone. Its incontinent to have to minimize the game and fill out the report.
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    Should be a right click on player name in scoreboard for many options like profile, report.. etc

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • SSKwaNtedSSKwaNted Posts: 266Player
    I'm not apposed to using something like twisted has set up but we need to have a report function in game instead of having to go to the website to report someone. Its incontinent to have to minimize the game and fill out the report.
    =IK=Doba= wrote: »
    Should be a right click on player name in scoreboard for many options like profile, report.. etc

AAPGOD/ Ex R6 Pro
    Achievements
    Youtube
    Steam
  • PromiseOfHopePromiseOfHope Posts: 13Player
    Excellent ideas, Tw!$t3d and DeadlyGrouse! I would also like to see these functions implemented into the game.
    144Hz ROG, i7 5960X, 64GB DDR4 2666, TITAN X, PM961
  • JoGaryJoGary Posts: 220Player
    edited October 2015
    deleted by me
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    SSKwaNted wrote: »
    =IK=Doba= wrote: »

Good ideas.
    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

• Gronfather@twitchGronfather@twitch Posts: 466Player
    my kdr is 5.99 come at me, but book an appointment I'm busy cashing e-checks

Your KDR is 2.51
  • SSKwaNtedSSKwaNted Posts: 266Player
    frabz-You-lier-871cf2.jpg
    AAPGOD/ Ex R6 Pro
    Achievements
    Youtube
    Steam
  • .sauce.sauce Posts: 308Player
    If anyone has ideas to help make the determination I'm all ears

Not related to quote, but it looks like your headshot percentage includes frag grenade kills. Not sure if that is intended, but seems a bit skewed since it's not a projectile weapon. headshots/(kills-frag kills) seems like a more representative formula. Of course it's your stats so if you prefer it that way so be it.
    Hello sir, excellent accuracy.

LETS GO PENS
    edited October 2015
    Accuracy should not be included. I also feel headshots should not count.

Kills per minute, Score per minute, Kills per match could be another indicate however you would have to know the difference between FLO only players BDX only and Both. I average about 15 kills per match playing both FLO and BDX, mostly BDX in my 11 hours so far.

Round High Score, could be a good indicator as well but probably not needed.

Match win ratio or round ratio maybe - probably not needed.

Another good indicator IMO would be someone who has 80% hits to upper torso or head combined. For example 14% of my Hits are headshots (Only shots that have hit somewhere in the body missed shots don't count) 37% of my Hits are upper torso, and 4% of my hits are right leg. - This again probably is not needed by just stating my ideas I am currently coming up with.

• PromiseOfHopePromiseOfHope Posts: 13Player
    Accuracy should not be included. I also feel headshots should not count.
    Personally I believe that accuracy and headshots are very important to such an equation. Yes, some players spam fire but that's irrelevant. If someone has a ridiculously high accuracy percentage and same with headshots, then it's definitely worth looking into.
    Round High Score, could be a good indicator as well but probably not needed.
    I like this idea as far as catching someone with a round high score that is near impossible to get. We're also at the disadvantage of this statistic not currently working. It resets often for no reason at all.
    144Hz ROG, i7 5960X, 64GB DDR4 2666, TITAN X, PM961
    @.sauce
    You are correct Sir, i will rectify that immediately. Somehow that never occurred to me. Thank you!

@-colts.iog-
    This ranking isn't to determine a players skill per-say. Its to determine if the players stats are honest. A Dishonest player would most likely have a significantly higher Head Shot Percentage and accuracy. Which is why its in there. It also "Nurfs" the calculated player assessment rating if they have a higher KDR (But not too High, So the few players that have a legitimate 3+ KDR aren't wrongfully flagged) I've yet to been able to figure out another formula to make the determination is small scale testing that produces the dramatic difference needed to "flag" a player with any degree of accuracy.

For instance, AliGator's Player Assessment Rating is 5.9046458995704, lets call it 6 to keep it simple.

This guy has emptied servers, been banned countless times, for accusations of being dishonest (Anyone who knows him knows, hes just that good, could probably catch a fly with his bare hands, very quick reflexes)

However, if you read further back, to an example of Dishonest stats, the Player Assessment Rating was 17.44136336933 to keep it simple we'll say 17. This is a difference of 9. Thats very substantial. Thats whats needed. You cant make the call to label anyone anything over a fraction, the differences needs to be substantial, remove anyone of the elements of the formula, and we have a completely different picture painted here.

The issue with round scores is they are server side variables, what happens if some one plays a full set in a server with 21 rounds and the server side option is picked to play all rounds? You cant scale that on the same level as a server with 15 rounds. Kinda hard to determine that stat's legitimacy.

Accuracy should be included (Aim-bots usually don't spam too much).

Head-shot percentage is key as well, Most Aim-bots will default to the head-shot.

Again, this is a formula to determine a players legitimacy, not overall standing.
    edited October 2015
    @.sauce
    Upon further review, head-shots are counted on a per weapon basis, grenades are not included in this count.

Snipit:
    private function CaculateHeadShots()
        {
            $this->FlatProfile['HeadShots'] = 0;
            foreach ($this->profileData['weapons'] as $weapon => $data) {
                $this->FlatProfile['HeadShots'] += $data['HitChart']['Head'];
            }
        }

@-colts.iog-
    This ranking isn't to determine a players skill per-say. Its to determine if the players stats are honest. A Dishonest player would most likely have a significantly higher Head Shot Percentage and accuracy. Which is why its in there. It also "Nurfs" the calculated player assessment rating if they have a higher KDR (But not too High, So the few players that have a legitimate 3+ KDR aren't wrongfully flagged) I've yet to been able to figure out another formula to make the determination is small scale testing that produces the dramatic difference needed to "flag" a player with any degree of accuracy.

I know that seeing as I suggested the method I just don't think they are necessary because of how much easier and faster and more reliable the other stats are.

@-colts.iog-

I know that seeing as I suggested the method I just don't think they are necessary because of how much easier and faster and more reliable the other stats are.

An example please? Im totally willing to work with the community on this. Im not a math expert by far, i cant even begin to calculate the body hits into a formula.
This discussion has been closed.