Best Frag Or K/d

Comments

• -=DA=-GUNNZZY-=DA=-GUNNZZY Posts: 18Player
    I did fill out a abuse report on him tots,thanks for the input everyone,we try to be fair to everyone,but this was a unusual situation it did cause some words between clans but im sure the future will sort things out.the truth will come forward soon enough.
  • =IK=SgtBadazz=IK=SgtBadazz Posts: 160Player
    Most dishonest players can be figured out within a couple of mins of spec if you have a lot of time into the game and know what your looking for.
  • SSKwaNtedSSKwaNted Posts: 266Player
    Impossible to have that kind of k/d ratio against really good players everytime, I had one account at 7 or something in the open beta, but I was playing a lot different then usual, more safe and for sure not against good players everytime.
    AAPGOD/ Ex R6 Pro
    Achievements
    Youtube
    Steam
  • ElementisElementis Posts: 134Player
    It's kind of hard to achieve a positive k/d rate when you are constantly being team killed on purpose by trolls.
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    Bring back Leavenworth!
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• SSKbartSSKbart Posts: 125Player
    If you've only played few games it's normal for your kdr to be abnormally high. Maybe you had some great first few games. Over time it should even out.
    SSKbart wrote: »
    Most people with incredibly high fragrates are bad comp players, because they play for their fragrate alone and rather lose rounds and let teammates die as taking some for the round win.

I'll have to disagree here, all players on our team have a 3+ kdr and play to win rounds. There is a middle-ground between kdr-first players, and round-win players. I'm not saying the player you described does not exist, simply that people's playing habits are typically not absolute.

I think you misunderstood me. Fragrate of 3 is perfectly normal for good players if they also pub. Since there are so many people who don't have a lot of experience. I've seen some fragmovies in public, so many free kills in those....

But if you only play matches and mainly vs other good teams, it's impossible to get high fragrate all the time.
    I almost never pub, only play matches, if all players on both teams got a fragrate of 3 average, it's still not possible for all of them to get that fr when they play against such players all the time.

Fragrate is relative. But you need to be good as well to achieve a higher fragrate of course.

Of course, this is common sense.
    SNLSTB.Bart^
  • iNv|roKis-iNv|roKis- Posts: 420Player
    edited October 2015
    joke to a side.. you have relativize stuff like this.. like bart said, he mostly plays matches and hardly flo servers.. he had 1,6 kd ratio in open beta, but I can assure you he will take out 80% of your +3 kd guys in your clan face to face :)

no he wouldn't.

As for the FR, I don't care much for it either, nor do I care for my accuracy. Anyone that has played me knows I will spam any wall that let's bullets through. My shot accuracy on target is good, well used to. Not used to the new weapon physics. But i spam a lot.
    Bhop is a string of jumps with no interruptions.
  • K!Dz.applePIEK!Dz.applePIE Posts: 1,050Player
    ohhh I smell a show down inv vs ssk :P
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    Nono, make it a bart vs inv lol
  • iNv|eKCommiNv|eKComm Posts: 394Player
    joke to a side.. you have relativize stuff like this.. like bart said, he mostly plays matches and hardly flo servers.. he had 1,6 kd ratio in open beta, but I can assure you he will take out 80% of your +3 kd guys in your clan face to face :)

I probably played the most competitive matches of anyone in the game and the my FR was 2.63 at its lowest point. I think you underestimate these '+3 KDR guys'. We squish bugs
    2016 Flank Gaming Network Season 1 Champion
    2016 FraggedNation Season 4 Champion
    2015 FraggedNation Season 2 Main Champion
    2015 ESL Test Cup Second place
    2014 FraggedNation UMM Tournament Champion
    2014 FraggedNation Old School map Tournament Champion
    2014 TWL Season 1 Second Place
    2013 TWL 7v7 Beta Tournament Champion
    2013 TWL 5v5 Beta Tournament Second Place
    It's all about how much public you play and what kind of public. Speaking for myself I enjoy FLO maps and it's really easy to get high scores on them. Since I don't play that much anymore expect for matches and some BDX rounds with the others I will not have a 3+ KDR anymore. If I'd care it would be easy though. In the end it's really about how much you care about pixels.
    edited October 2015
    I think you guys hardly played vs. EU teams therefore you assume there are so many bugs to crush
    SSKnecabo wrote: »
    Nono, make it a bart vs inv lol

Word lol
    Yeah, I am an OK player.. Far from being one of the best but when I joined us server 1 or 2 times, it was like moorhuhn hunting...

Must have been the high ping ofcourse
    When I played some American server I got banned before the map even ended.. And then I played that fraggednation thingy.. Not gonna comment on that one..
    Too bad we don't have any NA teams in versus..
    We almost did though. At least they tried.
  • -pR|Arkeiro-pR|Arkeiro Posts: 766Player
    K/D doesn't mean anything but to showoff. It's pretty easy to manipulate the K/D. However, it's also easy to see how good a player is, when you check score/min + rounds and matches W/L ratio. The stats together say more about how a player plays.
    I found many players with legit 4+ k/d but what they only do is camping behind and cacth some kills now and then. After dying 2-3 times its time to find new server.
    I always try to increase my K/D, but I don't ever play for it. Winning a match is more satisfying.

Over 1.4k Golden Hawkeyes.
    edited October 2015
    However, it's also easy to see how good a player is, when you check score/min + rounds and matches W/L ratio.

That would presume the player is playing alone. Let my choose 5 players and I'll win 95% of my matches.
    So at the end stats are only indication but far from proving a player being better than the other..

1- what mission types you play
    2- against what type of players you play
    3- with what team you play

All these factors influence the outcome

This discussion has been closed.