Best Frag Or K/d

167891012»

Comments

• GunR|DrerexGunR|Drerex Posts: 65Player
    edited November 2015
    Hopefully you were ok with the Gun Runner last night Doba. It got a little loud last night compared to the normal but normally we keep the comms clear during gameplay.
    Untitled_zpsqiypm7mn.png

• K!Dz.applePIEK!Dz.applePIE Posts: 1,050Player
    =IK=Doba= wrote: »
    AliGator.. wrote: »
    SSKnecabo wrote: »
    As a skilled player your best bet is making friends within a clan to be safe on their sever and I'm sure we can all agree that this shouldn't be the way to go, right?

WOW dude I just felt your pain.. played two servers 6v6 EU was called a cheeseater almost 2 rounds in, had guys team switching to team kill me .. NA is no where near that bad nor filled with stupid players.. funny thing was they were Polish.. after I told game them a piece of my mind in Polish.. funny they shut up quickly after that

you should play more NA servers

Is this sarcasm? I have felt the exact opposite. Then again this might be because everyone hates me on NA servers...Time to move to Europe!

no joke.. again I probably just joined the wrong servers

seems like you forgot the 3 matches you played on ours with nothing that kind. And after that calling EU players this and that is a bit one sided experience reporting.

oh so according to you Im exaggerating because 1 out of 3 servers was ok? .. good odds

No actually I don't believe what you are saying.. Plus over the time you spent on our server you played with more players than you played onthose bdx servers..
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    As a skilled player your best bet is making friends within a clan to be safe on their sever and I'm sure we can all agree that this shouldn't be the way to go, right?

WOW dude I just felt your pain.. played two servers 6v6 EU was called a cheeseater almost 2 rounds in, had guys team switching to team kill me .. NA is no where near that bad nor filled with stupid players.. funny thing was they were Polish.. after I told game them a piece of my mind in Polish.. funny they shut up quickly after that

Is this sarcasm? I have felt the exact opposite. Then again this might be because everyone hates me on NA servers...Time to move to Europe!

seems like you forgot the 3 matches you played on ours with nothing that kind. And after that calling EU players this and that is a bit one sided experience reporting.

oh so according to you Im exaggerating because 1 out of 3 servers was ok? .. good odds

No actually I don't believe what you are saying.. Plus over the time you spent on our server you played with more players than you played onthose bdx servers..

yeah your server was pointless 12v12.. 2 maps of that and Im bored

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw

yeah your server was pointless 12v12.. 2 maps of that and Im bored

if you deem our servers worthwhile or pointless and that you were bored or were suffering fragrate is personal matter and is no interest of me. But you stay over 3 maps and played on a full server with 23 EU players over 4 matches altogether. And when you report a day later your bad experience on EU servers etc.. I can only laugh about how biased that report is. ;)
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    edited November 2015
    Do you read things people even write? Or do you just skip things for the sake of starting an argument?..

Originally I said I get what Necabo always talks about when he can't find servers to play because of Badmins and bad players, as I experienced this in the first few times playing on EU servers.

You come in with your 2 cents thinking becasue I played on your server without getting disrespected that everything is OK and now I'm Bias.. yet you seem to forget me talking about the other servers 6v6 that I got called out almost first minute, then team killed..

So out of like 3 servers 1 was ok.. however out of 2 6v6 servers 0 were ok.. you can do the math on them odds.. it's no wonder Necabo doesn't play anymore.

Yet you still feel the need to chirp.. man shut your hole already

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
    edited November 2015
    well you know what DOBA I can voice my opinion any way I like, when some kiddo like you goes mouthing about EU players being this and that with biased opinions.

And you are one of those typical examples here on this forum who come out and cry about badmins and whatever but my experience with you shows something else.

When you first ever came and played on our server (1-2 months ago) you were losing bad on inner hospital. No one was calling you any names or being rude to you, and at the end of the round when the server restarted inner hospital. you went on voip " f word noobs, learn how to play other maps bla bla bla"

hmm nice manners you know.. So I don't even believe anything comes out of your mouth that ppl call you this and that. Probably you were whining on those BDX servers you were mentioning here and recieved some feedback about it from the players.

Also I found about your personality when you were supposed to cast ek vs Kidz match. Remember why we took the cast from your hands? Cos you were posting on aa drama forums how you were going to use the match to talk some crap about ek clan and aapg game in general and were finding this amusing, while pretending to me that you were genuinely interested in casting the game

This is the type of person you are.. which also shows in your last comment like this one here
    Yet you still feel the need to chirp.. man shut your hole already

Funny thing is, I don't even like particularly and yet you could play without any incident on our servers. I f you were in any way a person with some honor, after a positive experience like that you wouldnt go about EU servers being this and that.. So now dont whine more about me writing you back will ya ;)

• TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    FunPolice wrote: »
    We can have these discussions without personal attacks fellas.

Keep it on topic and not about each other. When a thread becomes "me vs you" then it's no longer a discussion, just a fight.

Thread closed since my warnings were ignored.
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

This discussion has been closed.