Giunta Range

[ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,191Player
Incase anyone wonders (like I did at first) you have to shoot the lock on the gate to get to the enemy weapons :)

Bugs - Vehicles have no collision.

(Will update post if I find anything else)
If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

Comments

• Hc|CAPTAIN(HUN)Hc|CAPTAIN(HUN) Posts: 110Player
    I just went trough it with the command " ghost " :D

Hc|Captain(HUN) -
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,606Beta Tester
    edited May 2015
    That works?!!
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,191Player
    Yeah, only offline.

• [Dev]Rawrster[Dev]Rawrster Posts: 329Developer
    Glad you figured it out :)

And yeah, the range is a bit busted up in some places right now. Please pardon our mess.
    Did you guys get rid of the shoot house part? where 'C' is? or can we expect its return?

BTW.. loving the weapon sounds when firing downrange!

• JungleSheepJungleSheep Posts: 87Player
    Giunta Range sounds great! It's like another game! I spent like an hour playing with the different guns and shooting at targets and it was even fun! No idea why online play sounds so bad and different.

I was the same, the sound really immerses you in the moment :mrgreen: The sounds made me want to try everything, even long range pistol shots complete with bullet drop. Might I suggest you also try the shoothouses.. they all WOW'ed me also :)

The only issues on the range other than what I've already stated is where you cant actually see one of the moving targets from the center shooting stand, it pops up behind the cardboard/wooden truck, but once you figure out where that is.. you can just spam the wood to hit it :)