Stats Bugged. I need a good explanation why they just cant reset the stats without resetting honor.

This game has been going on for like 2 years, also the new game has been under Creation during the beta.
And as you all know it was a bug on the stats for those who played a certain time and day.
I dont care about the stats :smile: . But i got told that i can reset this. But if i´m going to reset the account even my honor disappears and that sucks. Its atleast 30 hours, somebody will say who cares but it feels friggin bad to have to reset.
So, why cant they just reset the stats and not the honor?
Or a new account with same honor, haha? :neutral:

Comments

• K!Dz.applePIEK!Dz.applePIE Posts: 1,050Player
    sounds good to me.. I wanna keep my HOAH :)
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    This isn't our only project, and as such it's not the only thing in our database.
    If we rolled back your stats it would cause issues with the Army's other software we have there.

It simply isn't an option.
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    Wait, it's a full reset rather than using a database back-up? Are there no back-ups?
    According to the database team this just isn't a possibility.
    They can't lose the data on the other projects it would cause.

As I said before, it's just not an option.

• I dont know how much options you have as an admin on the database team.
    But shouldn´t they be able to just take away the extra rounds and Deaths?
    Or just create a new account with the honor i have now without kills and Deaths?
    I got 1000 more Deaths, but a clanmember got like 7k more Deaths than kills, and it doesnt seems fair to reset Everything because a bug..
    I Think you should have tested this and discovered this Before the release, i can stand out with some bugs offcourse but this just sucks..
    I dont wanna lose the HOOAH.
    If we could do it another way we would. We can't.

It's a full wipe or nothing this time.

I'm very sorry but that's just how it is.

• [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    Can you let them know some people are waiting on wipe requests tots? thanks :)
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• -Ner0--Ner0- Posts: 1,572Player
    Take a full wipe, earlier is better, it's only 12 days old.
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
    edited October 2015
    Yep.. the way I see it, its either that or run the risk of people calling you a faker, even if you didn’t get affected :lol:

I simply prefer to not have people potentially saying to me months down the line "you only got that F/R or W/L ratio because of a bug".. So honestly, I'd prefer to make my own stats and them be right and true :)

• K!Dz.applePIEK!Dz.applePIE Posts: 1,050Player
    Yep.. the way I see it, its either that or run the risk of people calling you a faker, even if you didn’t get affected :lol:

I simply prefer to not have people potentially saying to me months down the line "you only got that F/R or W/L ratio because of a bug".. So honestly, I'd prefer to make my own stats and them be right and true :)

I agree.. you guys messed up, so lets do a clean wipe and start over..
  • If theyre gonna wipe all out they better do it soon! Im sure some people will get annoyed and stop playing if its gonna happen to late..
    I can kill 1000 more no problem but its annoying :pensive:
    edited October 2015
    Soo, I'm going to guess you guys didn’t receive my email? I kinda hoped this would happen asap so I could start reworking on my hooah and skins. Feels like waiting for Christmas and I'm not a festive person :lol:

.. all I'm doing now when I play is passing time, playing around on servers like an idiot and not even taking the game seriously, any chance I can get the requested wipe before the new patch at least?

• Moridin63Moridin63 Posts: 70Player
    It only took 2 business days to get mine wiped, reply next business day (asking for confirmation that I wanted the stats wiped... :( ) and then wipe after weekend.
    It would appear the deed has now been done. My 'Hooah' is once again unlockable and my stats will be my own :lol: