MAP FEEDBACK: Cold Front

[Dev]Rawrster[Dev]Rawrster Posts: 329Developer
No map changes here, though removal of Smoke and changes to other systems may have changed your opinion of the map. If that is the case, please share.

Comments

• .shhfiftyfive-.shhfiftyfive- Posts: 495Player
    can't comment on the smoke change impact. its not even in the realm of something we can think about right now.
    -
    the biggest impact on the map right now is sound is so bugged. sorry. many locations are like inner hospital sound bug. no enemy weapon sounds being heard.

• RedBaron64(ITA)RedBaron64(ITA) Posts: 173Player
    Removal of smoke grenades is really a bad decision....
  • omerta`jeeomerta`jee Posts: 54Player
    Earlier we found some weird issue where a player was sitting on the bridge above the objective, it looked like his bullets were hitting an invisible wall when shooting toward the cave/shack to half our team, but the other half saw the bullets hitting the rocks and shack. Can't reproduce though.

Little things:

Also, depending on how far away you stand the save looks different. It just appears and goes away. (right above the crosshair)
    closer:
    http://i.imgur.com/SjJQLxW.jpg
    further:
    http://i.imgur.com/9n3uloI.jpg

And again here:

• .shhfiftyfive-.shhfiftyfive- Posts: 495Player
    enemy assault player dies on bomb plant site after planting. defender can't diffuse bomb without first securing corpse...

• [Dev]Rawrster[Dev]Rawrster Posts: 329Developer
    Since I said "no changes" for this map and Slums, but people are finding some minor things, here are the full list of changes to Cold Front since Sept. 2014:

- Slomo Explosions to plant sites
    - swapping out flag mesh on EX version (EX version not in this build)
    - Fixed collision issue where a prone player could get stuck between the wheel of a vehicle and a rock
    - Fixed a physmat issue on a tire prop
    - Some lighting optimization tweaks
    - Updated bongo trucks
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    n8evc5l9rm5q.gif
    How can I ever trust you again!
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    Slomo explosion with bridge collapsing and cars falling is a decent touch !!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • Hey.I.Have.A.GunHey.I.Have.A.Gun Posts: 641Player
    =IK=Doba= wrote: »
    Slomo explosion with bridge collapsing and cars falling is a decent touch !!

Too bad there's really no reason to ever plant it there.
  • [G]old{F}^MaticICE[G]old{F}^MaticICE Posts: 16Player
    I'm also having an issue on the bridge if I stand need the wall near cave I get stopped, especially if I use supported position and try to move left and right.
  • Bam4DBam4D Posts: 976Player
    I miss SMOKES... they really are needed and smokes are part of the ARMY toolkit. just saying ;)

********Bam4D********

BE ALL (THAT) YOU CAN BE!

________Army 1980_________