Votekick option

124»

Comments

• -=312th=-BOXER-=312th=-BOXER Posts: 19Player
    OK... so you add the roe system like AA2 that deducts points for shooting a teammate that
    might be cool. It's hard enough getting points now, it's a give an take thing here on one hand you don't
    have to worry about players abusing the vote kick option, But now you have to worry about abusive admins....
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    SSKnecabo wrote: »
    You forgot about the reports they didn't get because the process of reporting is just a pain. And yet they decided the abuse is too much.. weird.

so weird that they didn't get reports of when it got used properly for idle payers, VOIP spamming and TKing.
    There are always two sides to one coin. ;)

You just repeated the comment I replied to. Good job, valuable comment.
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    SSKnecabo wrote: »
    You forgot about the reports they didn't get because the process of reporting is just a pain. And yet they decided the abuse is too much.. weird.

so weird that they didn't get reports of when it got used properly for idle payers, VOIP spamming and TKing.
    There are always two sides to one coin. ;)

Anyone up there confirm each and every abuse report to be honest and true? Because I could easily go in a server tk everyone get kicked and file an abuse report, or I could spam chat with music all day long get kicked and file another false abuse report. I doubt anyone made sure all abuse reports were 100% correct and honest, but oh well.

Now we have to deal with 6v6 servers switch to 12v12 and they only way to stay 6v6 is hopefully everyone votes to replay the same map, who wants to play the same map though just because there was 1 spectator in a 6v6 match and 6 guys left at end of match. It's just lovely. Maybe you can make it so at the end of the match if it was previously 6v6 map that you can only vote for 6v6 maps and if no one votes it continues to switch to 12v12. Right now if you have 13 players in a 6v6 server at end of match you have the option to play the same 6v6 map over or the option to vote between two 12v12 maps. Yah makes perfect sense.

Really disappointed in upper management removing things so quickly without coming up with solutions to the problems removing something will generate.
    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

• POTATO.rzintegraPOTATO.rzintegra Posts: 46Player
    Ditto.
    BTW, Thank you for going out of your way and helping a fellow player that you haven't play with or new off before. My sound is way better than before and i have been able to help other players as well.

ss_POTATO.rzintegra_4.png