Small update 10-9-15

TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
A small update went out to fix a persistent server crash issue.

We are still working on the next update patch 1.01.
That is the update that will be focusing on Mission Editor fixes and other bug fixes.
The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

Comments

• .sauce.sauce Posts: 308Player
    Where is my sword
    Hello sir, excellent accuracy.

LETS GO PENS
  • Is there an estimated release date for patch 1.01?
    PLevlex.jpg
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    Is there an estimated release date for patch 1.01?

Hopefully in about a week
    Dem@n.ek wrote: »
    what is this small patch fixing exactly?

An issue with garbage collection on the server
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,165Player
    TheTots wrote: »
    Dem@n.ek wrote: »
    what is this small patch fixing exactly?

An issue with garbage collection on the server

Anger%252Bmanagement%252Bbril%252Borange%252Bcenter%252Bbig%252Bhe%252Bis%252Bpissed%252Boff%252Bfor%252Breal%252Bbig%252Bcenter%252Bbril%252Borange_a45236_5350282.gif
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• TheTots wrote: »

Yeah, this was driving me nuts, thanks for that.
    D.Jackman.jpg
  • -[U|S|A]-Hexae-[U|S|A]-Hexae Posts: 36Player
    Thank you for the small update. Even small are important!
  • [SWISS]Merlin[SWISS]Merlin Posts: 140Player
    edited October 2015
    is there an issue about ingame voice chat?
    i am almost 100% sure there is one you should fix too. running more then 1 home server, only 1 server has the ingame voice chat, the others just show the Icons but you cant hear the other Players then...
    maybe something like only 1 virtual ts sever allowed so far?
    woulbe great to hear someting about.
    thanks a lot!
  • -=[USA]=-rubberboot-ACI--=[USA]=-rubberboot-ACI- Posts: 126Beta Tester
    I hope this also fixes some Auth issues... I would really like to play more than 2 matches in a row with out being kicked for not being logged in, when I never logged out :(
  • {4F}DeadlyGrouse{4F}DeadlyGrouse Posts: 277Player
    I hope this also fixes some Auth issues... I would really like to play more than 2 matches in a row with out being kicked for not being logged in, when I never logged out :(

I didn't have any problems yesterday. I think that was fixed last week.

i've had this problem since last week... i guess the fix for you, may have induced the problem for me...

• [ACH]GOFIO[ACH]GOFIO Posts: 26Player
    TheTots wrote: »

We are still working on the next update patch 1.01.
    That is the update that will be focusing on Mission Editor fixes and other bug fixes.

Thank you for this !!

i waiting for this path !
  • [SWISS]Merlin[SWISS]Merlin Posts: 140Player
    thanks, the servers are stable now. but please give an answer to that point of global voice chat.
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,413Beta Tester

i've had this problem since last week... i guess the fix for you, may have induced the problem for me...

Hey, Boot...when you have that Auth issue...is the Launcher crashed out from under the game window?
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • I have recently noticed my game minimizing as if it had crashed (from fullscreen). I can still hear everything going and have to re open it from the task bar. It does it maybe 1ce every few hours but when it does it can be really annoying playing a round and all of a sudden you are staring at your background picture. Not sure when the update was but it only just started doing that.
    Keebler750 wrote: »

Hey, Boot...when you have that Auth issue...is the Launcher crashed out from under the game window?

Hey Keebler,

No the launcher wasn't crashed, but would crash if I clicked main menu or exit.

I didn't have a problem yesterday, but I didn't have a chance to play more than 1 full match. What I did do was delete everything with the game, including the Closed Beta, in case there is an auth disagreement between the Game and the Closed Beta Authorizations and maybe it was getting confused.