MAP FEEDBACK: Intercept C4

[Dev]Rawrster[Dev]Rawrster Posts: 329Developer
We are back to 6v6 Intercept this week. This time with a C4 objective. I should note that this is NOT replacing the EX, just something we are looking at as an addition. Any opinions on how this version is playing out?

Comments

• iNv|eKCommiNv|eKComm Posts: 394Player
    Again removing the ability to get on mill is pretty lame. It was a great risk/reward spot.
    2016 Flank Gaming Network Season 1 Champion
    2016 FraggedNation Season 4 Champion
    2015 FraggedNation Season 2 Main Champion
    2015 ESL Test Cup Second place
    2014 FraggedNation UMM Tournament Champion
    2014 FraggedNation Old School map Tournament Champion
    2014 TWL Season 1 Second Place
    2013 TWL 7v7 Beta Tournament Champion
    2013 TWL 5v5 Beta Tournament Second Place
  • SSKwaNtedSSKwaNted Posts: 266Player
    edited May 2015
    2 bombsite would be better imo, the other 1 could be in the colosseum area.
    I like the idea of multiple plant spots for 1 bombsite, but I think a plant area would be even better
    AAPGOD/ Ex R6 Pro
    Achievements
    Youtube
    Steam
  • stolAddstolAdd Posts: 7Player
    Still gives me headache after 20mins playtime, with all these leaves and stuff on background
  • .sauce.sauce Posts: 308Player
    Was getting 30-40 fps with gunshots around me, not even sure when being actually shot at, but performance has taken a turn for the worst. admittedly I only played a match on intercept last night and one on breach the night before, but both were fps nightmares with all in-game settings to off or low. Even standing still at the start i was seeing dips into the 70's. I don't know if it's the extra artwork or if it's something the dev team is testing, but it's not fun to play when you can feel pc lag that heavily.
    Hello sir, excellent accuracy.

LETS GO PENS
  • ddra-ddra- Posts: 454Player
    Again removing the ability to get on mill is pretty lame. It was a great risk/reward spot.

Akin to the Shadowstep window change, the crossfire couch... I understand these spots may not have been intentional, but they worked out well.

A second bomb location could work under bastion, behind the middle wall facing the attic/lower level.
    Fragmovie 6 | iNv Discord
    FGNL Season 1 Champions
    FN Season 2 & 4 Champions