MAP FEEDBACK: Crossfire C4

[Dev]Rawrster[Dev]Rawrster Posts: 329Developer
We opened the South Bridge back up, brought the couch back, and gave Bomb Room and East Building some roof loving.

Comments

• .shhfiftyfive-.shhfiftyfive- Posts: 495Player
    crossfire chair "fix": it's not a fix at all. we are unable to stand behind the west box that lets us see into storage room.
    -
    crossfire new box in assault spawn where the c4 spawns. is it intentional for the player to be able to climb on that box and then onto the container in front of it? it is very cheap. it allows you to jump and see what defense is doing at the start of the round regarding bottom south stairs.

• omerta`jeeomerta`jee Posts: 54Player
    I like it all.
  • iNv|eKCommiNv|eKComm Posts: 394Player
    edited May 2015
    Rawrster....it doesn't have to be this hard man. The box at north... just put it back the way it was. The whole reason it was great was because it gave assault a good signline. This "fix" doesn;t give the assault team that sightline back.
    2016 Flank Gaming Network Season 1 Champion
    2016 FraggedNation Season 4 Champion
    2015 FraggedNation Season 2 Main Champion
    2015 ESL Test Cup Second place
    2014 FraggedNation UMM Tournament Champion
    2014 FraggedNation Old School map Tournament Champion
    2014 TWL Season 1 Second Place
    2013 TWL 7v7 Beta Tournament Champion
    2013 TWL 5v5 Beta Tournament Second Place
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    Although it was difficult and I fell a couple times trying itthe first time I did manage to shift over to the right to see top west stairs from box

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
    Although it was difficult and I fell a couple times trying itthe first time I did manage to shift over to the right to see top west stairs from box

Still, being able to see the whole bridge was much better. I feel like i have to glitch my way over to see teh west box. It felt cleaner, easier, and more useful before all these useless changes
    edited May 2015
    ...from where you grab the bomb you can vault up onto the conex in assault spawn and hop to see who's rushing where at south. This need to be fixed with a blocking volume
    -
    also...How does this make it past beta testing? Simple test plans need to be made and followed surrounding all changes made. no matter how granular they are.
  • .shhfiftyfive-.shhfiftyfive- Posts: 495Player
    edited May 2015
    art bug: seeing some new art objects mid air. northeast hallway, there is some new "trash" on the floor. that trash is also showing up directly above that location like an invisible 2nd floor...
    -
    http://imgur.com/uRcxyAn
    http://imgur.com/aikzOAS

• Bam4DBam4D Posts: 976Player
    I like it! woot! go devs.

********Bam4D********

BE ALL (THAT) YOU CAN BE!

________Army 1980_________

• ddra-ddra- Posts: 453Player
    I agree with the rest, the couch area was beneficial because it allowed you to see into the bomb room, now it's practically useless.

Also, the storage room located right next to the bomb room has too much echo coming from your footsteps. It feels like i'm running around in a cathedral instead of a room with an open entrance to the outside. It shouldnt sound like that at all. Running from the couch room to storage, the bridge has no metal sound to your footsteps.
    Fragmovie 6 | iNv Discord
    FGNL Season 1 Champions
    FN Season 2 & 4 Champions