Server keeps crashing when it switch maps

Our rented server at GS keeps "crasings" when it switches maps. We play one map and when that one is ended it needs to switch maps but it keeps showing loading...
And it not showing anymore in my favorites and on GS it is showing the map as initializing...
Then I need to restart the server via GS en I can play one map and the problems start over again.
Anyone any ideas??

Thanks in advance

Comments

• =R*C=-snom-=R*C=-snom- Posts: 88Player
    if it is stuck initializing you will need GS to fix their end. Put a support ticket in and they should be able to resolve it quickly.
  • [hwy]stitch[hwy]stitch Posts: 11Player
    put in support ticket GS has something screwed up with their install script, that was happening to us until they did a file check and that fixed it.
  • -=DA=-Tw!$t3d-=DA=-Tw!$t3d Posts: 65Player
    Our rented server at GS keeps "crasings" when it switches maps. We play one map and when that one is ended it needs to switch maps but it keeps showing loading...
    And it not showing anymore in my favorites and on GS it is showing the map as initializing...
    Then I need to restart the server via GS en I can play one map and the problems start over again.
    Anyone any ideas??

Thanks in advance

I took the liberty of putting your issue in BOLD text. Game servers has had nothing but issues since the game came out of beta.

I know on our servers, there are shadow installs of previous version in the game folder.

Ask them to completely uninstall and re-provision your service, this should solve your issue man
  • K!Dz.applePIEK!Dz.applePIE Posts: 1,050Player
    +1 to post above. That issue mainly comes from the fact that their update system is bugged, it leaves old maps and some other files in the game folder. A clean install helped us as well.