Please Help!!! New Server can't get it running.

I have recently purchased a server from the host gameservers. I thought it would be an easy process to get my server up and running so I can start playing on it and build my clan. Unfortunately that isn't the case. I have already registered my server on the AA website and have had it registered under a username and password. My server still doesn't show up on the master list and I am not sure why. Here is a link to show you what my game servers info looks like http://imgur.com/JVXZUPH PLEASE HELP!! Thanks

Comments

• m_hermannm_hermann Posts: 656Moderator
    would help if you used windows snipping tool instead of "prtscrn" to take the screen shot
  • [UGM]Theatious[UGM]Theatious Posts: 7Player
    can you not see it?
    Theatious wrote: »
    can you not see it?

too small, can't read it
  • SacchoSaccho Posts: 1,577Player
    edited October 2015
    m_hermann wrote: »
    Theatious wrote: »
    can you not see it?

too small, can't read it

AuPspSg.png
    still can't get it to work any ideas anyone?
  • =R*C=-snom-=R*C=-snom- Posts: 88Player
    if it is stuck initializing you will need GS to fix their end. Put a support ticket in and they should be able to resolve it quickly.
  • K!Dz.applePIEK!Dz.applePIE Posts: 1,050Player
    Have you edited your server command line?

You can find this under Config Tab --> choose file --> server command line

you need to enter your registered server username and password from AA registration.

yes, it is stuck in initializing

https://www.gametracker.com/search/aapg/US/?query=108.61.104.119

The port that GS has chosen is not standard, should be 7778.
    8777 is standard port for AA3
    The game will run on the non-standard port, but only if everything else is correctly configured.
    The tracker always show the wrong port.. Server uses the right one usually
    The tracker always show the wrong port.. Server uses the right one usually

I didn't get my info from the tracker
    I just assumed cos you linked it
  • [hwy]stitch[hwy]stitch Posts: 11Player
    most likely the army did not authorize it yet. as long as you put in the command line the authuser and authpassword it will start working once the army authorize the server. I had to send a ticket in at http://www.americasarmy.com/support/server-technical before they would authorize it.
  • GunR|DrerexGunR|Drerex Posts: 65Player
    Click on the config tab and take a screenshot. More than likely the update has not been applied. GS is not the easiest host to work with. I have one of my servers with them and anytime there is an update, I have to submit a ticket to have them take care of that. Then you will have to wait for a day or two for it to come up. I am ditching GS before the end of this month. I also have a server with LowPing and there setup is awesome. Personally, I would demand a refund from GS and go with lowping because you have control over the updates and such.
    Untitled_zpsqiypm7mn.png

Everything has been worked out via gameservers, you guys, and aa support. Thank you all!