Service Emblems

c5.Wafflesc5.Waffles Posts: 39Player
So, to start off i must say i love that each service has an emblem of their own, but can we do something about the ARMY logo? its embarrassing that we have the worst looking logo and the game is named after the ARMY. Can we just add yellow or something to the logo? Anything to make it even so slightly better.

Comments

• ElementisElementis Posts: 134Player
    I have the Veteran icon that is Kelly Green with a Yellow V. I think mine looks the worst. People keep asking me why I have a yellow V. I tell them that my [TOS Violation] has a yeast infection. lol
  • (1VB)Malk[USMC](1VB)Malk[USMC] Posts: 1Player
    I'm having a really hard time finding where to apply for the Vet's tag (link?) - thanks ahead.
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    • Click "My Account"
    • Click "Armed Forces Affiliation"
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• CaterPCaterP Posts: 190Developer
    So, to start off i must say i love that each service has an emblem of their own, but can we do something about the ARMY logo? its embarrassing that we have the worst looking logo and the game is named after the ARMY. Can we just add yellow or something to the logo? Anything to make it even so slightly better.

We will be sure to look at it today.
  • IO_i_OIIO_i_OI Posts: 1,107Player
    edited October 2015
    Can Moderators merge this thread (below) into here and just delete this post for clarity? TIA.

http://forum.americasarmy.com/discussion/3214/military-veteran-icons#latest
    googley avatar aapg

• ElementisElementis Posts: 134Player

We will be sure to look at it today.
    Can you please do something about the Army Veteran icon too? I think it looks pretty hideous.

• [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,183Player
    edited October 2015
    Save yourself some dev time.. Just use the site Favicon :)
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• IO_i_OIIO_i_OI Posts: 1,107Player
    I've seen a new Icon today... Had to ask to player what is was because it was kind of white with something in it.

Coast Guard! Cool, but we shouldn't have to ask so the icons need addressing.
    googley avatar aapg

• ChiiiToHChiiiToH Posts: 5Player
    edited June 26
    Applied for Armed Forces Affiliation, seeing as I am one. 18X Special Forces E-6 the time I got my DD-214. I'm on PS4, and have seen the emblems.
    I helped you sleep at night. I'm entitled to my service tag.
    ChiiiToH