AA Optin2

CramebameCramebame Posts: 11Player
Hey there, I just downloaded the Optin 2 and every time I open AAPG it starts to open as usual then when going to authenticate the hole game closes. Is there a fix for this or is anyone else experiencing this ? I did the optin 1 and had no issues

Comments

• =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    Try to "verify the integrity of the game" .. I had a similar issue with the 1st opt in and that solved it

right click on AAPG, properties... youll find it

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • CramebameCramebame Posts: 11Player
    Thanks for the help, I just tried this and it verified it, ran the punkbuster checks and did the same thing, Im going to try switching back to the normal game and opening it then if this works correctly I'll just re download and re install the optin
    Well unfortunately I now have the same issue with the normal game too, even thought it was working fine yesterday night before I went to bed. I went to Verify the integrity of the game and it was missing 5 files that it replaced, then opened it again and it did the same thing. Then I went to verify again and it was missing 5 files again, so deleted the local content and am re-installing the hole game.
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    It's likely the good old config files thing.. try this.

Remove/delete the entire 'Config' folder from here..

Documents\My Games\America's Army Proving Grounds\AAGame\Config

Then relaunch the game.

If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• -Ner0--Ner0- Posts: 1,576Player
    Those missing files is normal to reacquire. It's some PB files I think.
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
    Ok, So I got really frustrated with this problem and reformatted my computer, complete re-install of windows 8 (doing all my drivers and games now) and I just finished installing AAPG and I'm experiencing the same problem. I open AA and get to the login screen and the login screen disappears.
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    wow dude.. thats a will to play !!

someone help this guy out

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
    Ok, So I've found that I can click play offline and check the servers and get into the game, I just cant log in the log in screen disappears after about 5 secs
    Lmao, Ok so I was able to log in and get the game going on normal, I think I'll pass on this opt in beta.
  • IO_i_OIIO_i_OI Posts: 1,107Player
    wow dude.. thats a will to play !!

someone help this guy out

He can have my spot for all his troubles. I'll sit this one out. o:)
    googley avatar aapg