Cannot publish Useermade maps

We are having an issue trying publish usermade maps , the editor crashes every time we try to publish.

Comments

• TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    Investigating now
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• (Beer_Me)Roach(Beer_Me)Roach Posts: 249Player
    Thanks for the quick response, we appreciate it fella's
  • [Dev]Rawrster[Dev]Rawrster Posts: 329Developer
    Are you attempting to publish through the Full Editor or through the Mission Editor?
    We tried both but , I personally used the full editor (advanced)
    I had several people try both , neither seems to work
  • DeltaKiloDeltaKilo Posts: 146Developer
    There is a crash when publishing, we are looking into it.
    If you would look back into your logs , assuming you kept notes. You should find that this problem presented itself early on when we all began using the editor , I do not remember the cause but it seems to be the same problem, perhaps this will give you a good starting point to look into it?
  • DeltaKiloDeltaKilo Posts: 146Developer
    edited October 2015
    We have switched to using a new storage method on Steam (ISteamUGC) that removes the limit for each user and is their new way to transfer files to the workshop. We haven't had a lot of time to test it and will need to fix a few issues with the editor and release an update, hopefully within a week or two.
    So why can't we just switch it back so the game can go on, because I really don't think this game will survive with the limited map choices we have presently
    It published just fine to steam prior to today , I mean seriously , without a variety of maps your killing us buddy.