Weapon Challenge Guide

124»

Comments

• SacchoSaccho Posts: 1,577Player
    Eagle Eye is a headshot from 60m away. The easiest way to grind that one out is shooting from defense tower on Bridge to players at mid tower or further away.

Weapon challenge reference guide:
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=524543879
  • Thank you, Saccho.
  • ={101st}=Whiplash27={101st}=Whiplash27 Posts: 2,109Player
    Hi guys. I have an issue: how can i unlock "Eagle Eye" on m16?

Thanks a lot.
    nK

Kill an enemy with a head shot more than 60 meters away.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • -VI-dozer-VI-dozer Posts: 1Player
    edited February 2016
    s
  • n1]CeparSo^n1]CeparSo^ Posts: 60Player
    I know this post is old but here is my guide

have fun

• ddra-ddra- Posts: 453Player
    "n1 wrote:
    CeparSo^;41500"]I know this post is old but here is my guide

have fun

That's a well done guide.
    Fragmovie 6 | iNv Discord
    FGNL Season 1 Champions
    FN Season 2 & 4 Champions
  • Losalo91Losalo91 Posts: 8Player
    I completed the weapons challenge with the M4 as well and when I apply the “worn” skin to my weapons in which I have unlocked them for it does not show as such inside the match. What is the reason for this? My sights are all loading so why wouldn’t the skins that’s the whole point of the weapon challenges is to show off your level with skins and sights and mine do not want to save to my weapon
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    There is a known issue with PS4 saving settings right now. This will be fixed in the next update.
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• (1VB)Starpuppy(1VB)Starpuppy Posts: 5Player
    I just want to know the level per weapon for optics, I could care less about skins. The profile sit only talks about the M14 (which really isn't)
  • Dct.F|LeventeDct.F|Levente Posts: 539Beta Tester
    I just want to know the level per weapon for optics, I could care less about skins. The profile sit only talks about the M14 (which really isn't)

To unlock the optics, you need the Veteran challenge for the weapon. Veteran challenges require 250 kills and some achievements. If you unlock an optic for a weapon, it will be available for other weapons as well. For example: if you complete the Veteran challenge for the M4 it unlocks the holosight optic for the M4, M16, SCAR and M249 as well.
    Theory and reality are not that different. In theory.