Weapon Challenge Guide

Comments

• Root-AccessRoot-Access Posts: 510Player
    It started happening to me as well. It counts only about half of my kills, and it takes loading out of the game entirely for even that to show up.

ss_4_Root-Access.png
    "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it." — Jefferson Davis
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    I promise we aren't ignoring the challenge issues.
    They're being a bit tricky on tracking down, but we're putting our full effort into getting it taken care of asap.
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• -[iG]-Leketiskis-[iG]-Leketiskis Posts: 127Player
    weapon skins is very nice thing, but would love to see some changes in system. right now it sux that after i kill 10 guys in round, but there was one nade kill in the middle and i dont get golden hawkey with the specific gun, even if i actually killled 9 guys with required gun :)

2nd thing: I'm the guy that chokes everyone, i had silver hawkey in one round only by chokes, but no award for that :) just that KTO for 2 chokes in a round :) Could there be challenge for chokes too? :) for example you would get diferent gloves or something, that opponent would see when you choking him :)
  • SacchoSaccho Posts: 1,577Player
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5eDSsUeizsqvQtq7b7KMHfmL_roPre5r2t0aiSkNsyeRwP8QGDg
  • Prim1505Prim1505 Posts: 21Player
    Alomost 1000 kills with M16, still waiting for 1st skin.
  • .shhfiftyfive-.shhfiftyfive- Posts: 495Player
    i want camo unlocks for my fragmentation grenade. and i think we should need iron sight kills and headshots with the grenades to be an expert.

• I want different looking gloves as a Takedown unlock...or maybe a different action sequence
  • SacchoSaccho Posts: 1,577Player
    I'd love it if the 'special' handgun came in as a cosmetic takedown :D "Shoot" a few times and the other guy clutches his chest, there's the animation

Original post

Direct link to the video
  • {CoMfOs}Xatrox{CoMfOs}Xatrox Posts: 4Player
    Hello to all,
    I completed challenges m4a1 expert and I got correctly the skin Chainlink...i know that this challenges it's repeatable but now in the menu, where i can select the weapons....i've only the information: M4 Novice I
    Requirements - 15 M4 Kills...and also if i kill someone, it's always 0/15.

It's a bug...or what ?

Thanks in advance
  • {CoMfOs}Xatrox{CoMfOs}Xatrox Posts: 4Player
    Hello to all,
    I completed challenges m4a1 expert and I got correctly the skin Chainlink...i know that this challenges it's repeatable but now in the menu, where i can select the weapons....i've only the information: M4 Novice I
    Requirements - 15 M4 Kills...and also if i kill someone, it's always 0/15.

It's a bug...or what ?

Thanks in advance

sorry... only now i found a solution...it's a bug:

http://forum.americasarmy.com/discussion/3346/elite-weapon-challenge#latest
  • DOMINATION.DOMINATION. Posts: 83Player
    Prim1505 wrote: »
    Alomost 1000 kills with M16, still waiting for 1st skin.

What challenge level are you and are they all showing completed?
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    @Xatros. .. it's fine the kills are still counting and you will unlock next skin..just a visual bug

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
    I'm still trying the first one with M16, i have Hawkeyes, Eagle eyes and only 31 kills.
    ITS stuck for days,
  • {4F}DeadlyGrouse{4F}DeadlyGrouse Posts: 277Player
    I'm still trying the first one with M16, i have Hawkeyes, Eagle eyes and only 31 kills.
    ITS stuck for days,

make sure you are using the m16 in the rifleman rule and not the Designated marksman role.
  • ={101st}=Whiplash27={101st}=Whiplash27 Posts: 2,109Player
    ITS stuck for days,

make sure you are using the m16 in the rifleman rule and not the Designated marksman role.

yeah, that's the key. What stinks is that I think it will count your kills when using DM, but when the map changes it resets.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
    Oops, youre right . I always take THE DMR role :smile:
    Yeah, I wish it was a bit more clear. I was confused at first too, but then I read the thing and it said "Rifleman" so I tried rifleman and noticed it was counting.
  • =<JGF>=Thijs4555=<JGF>=Thijs4555 Posts: 27Player
    Got 40 m4a1 kills with ironsight and it shows only 4 kills. I'm getting crazy here.
    edited November 2015
    Biggest Issues so far IMO.

1. Kills and achievements sometimes don't register.
    2. Completing a challenge doesn't allow you to move on to the new challenge until the next map. All kills and achievements for the remaining game don't count towards your next challenge.
    3. Weapons which require a certain role to complete don't tell you clear enough that your kills won't count if you use the wrong role. E.g., M16 Veteran only works with Rifleman class. While it does tell you 250 kills as Rifleman, the game doesn't go far enough to make sure you know that if you're using DM, your kills won't count. It can be a little confusing when you first get the challenge. Also, I believe the game shows those kills counting and then they disappear after the map ends.
    4. Completing the shoot houses prior to reaching Novice III still requires you to go back and complete them again because it won't register that you completed them.
    5. Higher end challenges aren't unique and only require time, not skill. Needs more challenges which require more of the skill based achievements rather than just kills.
  • [TSR].noiaKilla[TSR].noiaKilla Posts: 3Player
    edited November 2015
    Hi guys. I have an issue: how can i unlock "Eagle Eye" on m16?

Thanks a lot.
    nK