Weapon Challenge Guide

Comments

• =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    True story.. last one should have been golden Hawkeyes...any Joe shomo can get 3 kills ..

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    Pretty sure not all the players are able to get golden hawkeyes..
  • ={101st}=Whiplash27={101st}=Whiplash27 Posts: 2,109Player
    edited October 2015
    I kind of wish some of the player skins were also unlockable. Also would be neat to have challenges which involve OpFor weapons.

That said, doesn't look like the online stats show how many hawkeyes, deadeyes, or whatever you have. Also, the achievements on my profile don't seem to be up-to-date as I noticed quite a few that I got and aren't reflected on my profile.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • ddra-ddra- Posts: 453Player
    edited October 2015
    SSKnecabo wrote: »

That's the idea, a difficult achievement not everybody can attain. 20 golden hawkeyes in exchange for a GOLD m4. One can dream..
    Fragmovie 6 | iNv Discord
    FGNL Season 1 Champions
    FN Season 2 & 4 Champions
    SSKnecabo wrote: »

That's the idea, a difficult achievement not everybody can attain. 20 golden hawkeyes in exchange for a GOLD m4. One can dream..

That'd be neat. I do hope that the Devs keep increasing the amount of skins and tie them to all sorts of challenges.
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    Exactly.. not all achievements should be reached by regular players.. right now it takes time not skill.. lame

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
    Definitely need one of these:
    940e968aefc95f23cc953b56da7f07f8.jpg
  • Whiplash27 wrote: »
    In game it just showed me as having completed level II and it wouldn't show the next level. I didn't find out until I read this thread that I needed to complete Bronze before getting level III.

For anyone with this question the one way I saw to check the challenges is to either select the weapon slot you want in a live server or in offline explore mode but when the weapon selection screen is up on the lower right window it explains the current challenge. Each weapon shows its own current challenge only when your in that selected spot.
    edited October 2015
    Won't show level II.
    kziu7gf.jpg
  • SacchoSaccho Posts: 1,577Player
    Have you finished a match with it completed? I always had to wait for the next for it to 'refresh'
    Saccho wrote: »
    Have you finished a match with it completed? I always had to wait for the next for it to 'refresh'

Seemed to do the trick. Unfortunately, any kills for the rest of the map don't count toward the next level.
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    For me switching to another gun for one round and then switching back did the trick. For the shoothouse mission however I had to rerun it completely even though I had gold already.
  • Dem@nDem@n Posts: 564Player
    edited October 2015
    the golden hawk eye you need for the desert skin,make sure all the kills are with the m4 only no nades ,enemy weapons ,pistol or picked up friendly weapons will make the criteria.

Would love to see clan logo stickers that you can put on your weapon.
  • -Rusher--Rusher- Posts: 8Player
    I finally got the second weapon skin on the M4, but for that I had to uninstall/install the game.

I think the bug was because I had previously the beta installed and with the upgrade to the full version. the game become buggy.

• {M.9}-Arko{M.9}-Arko Posts: 206Player
    It doesn't count my kills for veteran...had 15 kills now, swapped the server an now it's 0
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,185Player
    edited October 2015
    Here's a video guide to unlocking skins/optics for M4, please.. if you find that it helps be sure to thank the video author Krxne :)

If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• [SAAC]Xtc[SAAC]Xtc Posts: 31Player
    Whiplash27 wrote: »
    Saccho wrote: »

Seemed to do the trick. Unfortunately, any kills for the rest of the map don't count toward the next level.

Would like to see the challenges update through out the match. Not only at match end.
    Is this anything the Dev´s have in the works perhaps?
  • =SEALZ=DLS=SEALZ=DLS Posts: 1Player
    I get about half of my kills ?? why
  • DOMINATION.DOMINATION. Posts: 83Player
    I think most challenges need work for difficulty scaling
    edited October 2015
    30 kills, most of which were with M16... challenges show 7