America's Army: Proving Grounds enters Active Duty OCT 1st

Comments

• TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    Skins are all you
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• -=}WoLvErInE{=--=}WoLvErInE{=- Posts: 1,163Beta Tester
    edited October 2015
    From what I was told, the camo you pick, is how you see your team.
  • 4DChessGenius4DChessGenius Posts: 2,161Player

So camo = team, individual skin = you?

If so, I do hope that in the future we can get a little more customization over each of the individual parts of the skin. I want to be able to mix and match hats/helmets, sunglasses, stuff like that.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • iSoldier_iSoldier_ Posts: 72Beta Tester
    edited October 2015
    Skins and camos are all you individually.
    TheTots wrote: »
    The only thing we didn't do was give you a call at home.
  • CrushmasterCrushmaster Posts: 501Player
    Whiplash27 wrote: »

If so, I do hope that in the future we can get a little more customization over each of the individual parts of the skin. I want to be able to mix and match hats/helmets, sunglasses, stuff like that.
    I agree. It'd be cool if we could change race, too, to individualize our soldier even more.
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    ^This. I want my ginger soldier back.
  • TrIn@dOr^SuRTrIn@dOr^SuR Posts: 215Player
    edited October 2015
    So now we can be Gurkha?
  • IO_i_OIIO_i_OI Posts: 1,107Player

I agree. It'd be cool if we could change race, too, to individualize our soldier even more.

It would be cool but there are too many races to satisfy. A good fix for race-neutral faces to to have the UV goggles and have camo painted faces.
    googley avatar aapg

• Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,612Beta Tester
    Why be race-neutral? I'm white, but that doesn't mean I'd have anything against playing as some other race.

Even if no white faces were available, I wouldn't be upset about it. I have better things to worry about!

:)
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    Everyone in the Army is green.
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• Duke_AudiDuke_Audi Posts: 348Beta Tester
    Keebler750 wrote: »
    < snip >
    I have better things to worry about!

:)

Like; where is that sneaky little Duke_Audi going to shot me from next? ;)

Prone%20thru%20window%20shot_zpsh4gaurlw.jpg

015c0ab623b454cffe80c9c007fbb62f21aeac80.jpg
    IO_i_OI wrote: »
    It would be cool but there are too many races to satisfy. A good fix for race-neutral faces to to have the UV goggles and have camo painted faces.
    I don't think it would be too big of a deal. It could be updated over time just like anything else. For now it would just be able to cover the currently randomized races, which will probably fit the majority - if not vast majority - of players, anyway.
  • -=NoBS=-Reyfox_I-=NoBS=-Reyfox_I Posts: 65Beta Tester
    ...bigger fish to fry. And when people say they think it will not be hard... are they speaking from a programming perspective (knowledge), or an educated guess, which may not be correct....
    I would opt for better mechanics, audio, etc. before having a different looking face....
    Mr. aweSOMEness®™
    ...bigger fish to fry. And when people say they think it will not be hard... are they speaking from a programming perspective (knowledge), or an educated guess, which may not be correct....
    I would opt for better mechanics, audio, etc. before having a different looking face....
    Of course, but the same could be said of things like the weapon challenges, haha. It's just a suggestion; another thing to add to the list.
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    Pointless.. ads nothing to the game.. people should worry more about playing the game and less about how the faces look. Shift your focus on things that matter

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • 4DChessGenius4DChessGenius Posts: 2,161Player
    Game may take a bit of a hit over the next while with Star Wars Battlefront open beta coming out today.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • IO_i_OIIO_i_OI Posts: 1,107Player
    Game may take a bit of a hit over the next while with Star Wars Battlefront open beta coming out today.

Everything will take a hit coming in December except Disney and George Lucas.... In a galaxy far far away.
    googley avatar aapg

• [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    But, you didn’t worry about Prison Architect v1.0 ???????
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    edited October 2015
    Sorry to bump this after my own post.. but I kinda wonder if/when there will be an issue 16 of the AA comic? I ask as the last one ended on a bit of a cliffhanger.. picturing a laboratory and Czervo's evidently gearing up for something big..

I know not many care for the comics, but I have enjoyed them :)

(Also please give FN Scar used by US soldiers in the comics :mrgreen: )
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• [BR]-djtal[BR]-djtal Posts: 22Player
    =IK=Doba= wrote: »
    Pointless.. ads nothing to the game.. people should worry more about playing the game and less about how the faces look. Shift your focus on things that matter

completely agree,useless