America's Army : Proving grounds Opt issue freezing

[T.K]=Thunder=[T.K]=Thunder= Posts: 13Player
edited September 2015 in Game Support
watch this video : .. this is what happening to me and i can't play the game at all .. I tried to reinstall the Game also checked the Files on Steam its everytime the same problem ... so >.> !!?

My space : cpu : AMD FX 6300 3.50 ghz black-edition
gpu : AMD R7 260X 2 gb gddr5
ram : 8 gb ddr3 1666 ghz
windows 10 pro 64-bit

Comments

• [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    edited September 2015
    When I read freezing I was going to say welcome to the club, I get the like lag/screen/PBSS whatever it is that still irks me, that last a half a second types of freezes, certainly nothing like what you're getting.. but after watching the video (thanks for doing that btw, it should help people better in getting to the root of your problem :) ) sadly I aint never seen that or had anything like it myself.. so honestly I don't know what to tell you, it's one of them that happens to 1 in 5000 so is hard to troubleshoot :(

Maybe throw up an AAClient log?

Documents\My Games\America's Army Proving Grounds\AAGame\Logs\AAClient

it could show something around the time your trying to get in, but I don't know :(

Hope someone can help you.
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• GoA]z!o[N]cya[GoA]z!o[N]cya[ Posts: 109Player

Looks like a firewall problem.
  • [nrk]zmB-.-[nrk]zmB-.- Posts: 85Player
    Do you use an older router?
    index.php?soldier=zOmbi-
  • [T.K]=Thunder=[T.K]=Thunder= Posts: 13Player
    i trie
    When I read freezing I was going to say welcome to the club, I get the like lag/screen/PBSS whatever it is that still irks me, that last a half a second types of freezes, certainly nothing like what you're getting.. but after watching the video (thanks for doing that btw, it should help people better in getting to the root of your problem :) ) sadly I aint never seen that or had anything like it myself.. so honestly I don't know what to tell you, it's one of them that happens to 1 in 5000 so is hard to troubleshoot :(

Maybe throw up an AAClient log?

Documents\My Games\America's Army Proving Grounds\AAGame\Logs\AAClient

it could show something around the time your trying to get in, but I don't know :(

Hope someone can help you.

i tried to remove this file : Documents\My Games\America's Army Proving Grounds\AAGame\Logs\AAClien and try to look at everything
    "GoA wrote:
    z!o[N]cya[;18419"]
    Looks like a firewall problem.
    i contact the game support he told me the same thing and i checked my firewall and the game wasn't blocked also i added it again to the firewall just to make sure that everything is good but also nothing happened and the game is still doing this Erorr .. :(
    " wrote:
    ES[=zombiDog;18421"]Do you use an older router?
    no it's not old its 2014 i guess called : D-Link DSL-2740U
    edited September 2015
    now it telling me you authorized with the server and ready to play but the same thing happened again !! ?
  • m_hermannm_hermann Posts: 642Moderator
    delete the America's Army folder in My Documents/My Games
    m_hermann wrote: »
    delete the America's Army folder in My Documents/My Games
    i did that too many times :\
  • KurtRussellKurtRussell Posts: 3Player
    Maybe it is the issue with broken punkbuster after upgrading to Windows 10?

You could try executing this file with admin-rights to reinstall punkbuster:
    ...\Steam\SteamApps\common\America's Army\AAPG\Binaries\pbsvc_pg.exe
    Maybe it is the issue with broken punkbuster after upgrading to Windows 10?

You could try executing this file with admin-rights to reinstall punkbuster:
    ...\Steam\SteamApps\common\America's Army\AAPG\Binaries\pbsvc_pg.exe

i already played the beta perfectly without any issue ! also i reinstalled the punkbuster too many times and nothing am really tired of trying fix this [TOS Violation] ! i re downloaded the game many time changing the path of the game also the steam nothing and when i contact them they just they told me that there is an app or the firewall is blocking it but i don't an app am using windows defender i tried to turn it off nothing also checked my firewall its not blocked adding it again just to make sure ! and i told them to fix the game cause i know this is not from my pc or a system issue ! they just said the game is perfect -_- !
  • .sauce.sauce Posts: 308Player
    No offense thunder but lots of people are playing the game just fine. Basic problem solving would imply that is very much is something on your end. I mean really, how do you think everyone else is playing if the game is broken?

Have you turned off windows firewall to test or are you just adding an exception to a single executable? The only anti-virus you have is windows defender? When you say your firewall do you mean windows firewall or do you have a separate software firewall or even a security appliance at your house?
    Hello sir, excellent accuracy.

LETS GO PENS
    .sauce wrote: »
    No offense thunder but lots of people are playing the game just fine. Basic problem solving would imply that is very much is something on your end. I mean really, how do you think everyone else is playing if the game is broken?

Have you turned off windows firewall to test or are you just adding an exception to a single executable? The only anti-virus you have is windows defender? When you say your firewall do you mean windows firewall or do you have a separate software firewall or even a security appliance at your house?

no its the windows firewall it self and there is an antivirus that built-in the windows called windows defender that's it and yeah i tried to turn off the windows defender and the firewall and nothing happened even after the game released ! :\
    .sauce wrote: »

hope you reply this .. i noticed something everytime i delete america's Army folder from the Documents i could play just a game i mean when i leave the game and try to go to other server or even go to the same server again get this issue ! so what u think :pensive:
  • Wtf].Titou74Wtf].Titou74 Posts: 5Player
    Hello,

A teammate Wtf].neko60 have exactly the same problem ... Since the final version, he can't join a team or spectator (he click but it do nothing).
    He don't have the phrase "You have authorized with the server and are ready to play." on the console when he connect to a server.

All worked fine with the Beta version.

Do you have a solution Thunder ?

PS : He can't write this message itself because he have to finish a match on the final version to be able to connect on forum ... and he can't.
  • Bam4DBam4D Posts: 976Player
    edited December 2015
    Ahh change that NAME! " in video look at name " you will never join having a name like that and why would you make one like that?

To me weird names are used to hide a secret agenda? :smirk:

********Bam4D********

BE ALL (THAT) YOU CAN BE!

________Army 1980_________

• IO_i_OIIO_i_OI Posts: 1,107Player
    Bam4D wrote: »
    Ahh change that NAME! " in video look at name " you will never join having a name like that and why would you make one like that?

To me weird names are used to hide a secret agenda? :smirk:

;)
    googley avatar aapg

Wtf -> Tag of our team "Who are These French ?!" o:)

But you don't answer my question ;)
  • Bam4DBam4D Posts: 976Player
    I'm saying in the video his sign on name is weird super long maybe the servers don't know how to parse a name like that? hence him not being able to join.. try a simple name see if issue is still present.

********Bam4D********

BE ALL (THAT) YOU CAN BE!

________Army 1980_________

edited December 2015
    Bam4D wrote: »
    I'm saying in the video his sign on name is weird super long maybe the servers don't know how to parse a name like that?

Oh, ok sorry, I didn't understand it :D

He already tried to change that nickname and use another account.
    So this is not a name problem. I tried to use his account and it work on my computer, and my account don't work on his computer.

Same problem here : http://forum.americasarmy.com/discussion/3990/cant-join-team#latest