What are the achievements in the opt-in?

Hey guys

What different achievements are there?
For instance, what does "On Point" mean? and how do you reach these?

Comments

• K!Dz.applePIEK!Dz.applePIE Posts: 1,050Player
    I believe on point is the first kill of the round?
    If there are no chokes in match, on point stats are presented

i might be wrong though :)
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    edited September 2015
    I find rushing the dark room gives me the best chance of getting 'On point' :mrgreen: Either I get it.. or the enemy that got me first does :lol:

Would be great to get a list of the new achievements and how to attain them.
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• I find rushing the dark room gives me the best chance of getting 'On point' :mrgreen: Either I get it.. or the enemy that got me first does :lol:

Would be great to get a list of the new achievements and how to attain them.

don't all the achievements display on the steam menu page? if you click once on AAPG, you should be able to scroll down and see the achievements you got and the ones that you still have to get. I think there is a view all achievements button too.

I think it is updated to the opt-in...

• PhilBaxPhilBax Posts: 43Developer
    edited September 2015
    Yeah, we haven't transferred the achievements to the public site or Steam app. Here's a screenshot if you're curious. :)
    mpwcsfgwds8a.jpg
  • PhilBaxPhilBax Posts: 43Developer
    edited September 2015
    Oh! In addition to "Achievements", which are only earnable once, there are also "Challenge Coins" which are earnable multiple times. And if earned with specific weapons, they can contribute toward completion of a Weapon Challenge (I'm sure there will be more details on this system soon).

When you earn a Challenge Coin, you get a popup notification, just like an achievement. Weapon Challenges include:
    • Hawkeye - Score three kills in a round
    • Silver Hawkeye - Score five kills in a round
    • Golden Hawkeye - Score seven kills in one round
    • High Speed - Score two kills within five seconds (weapon or take down only)
    • Deadeye - Score two headshots in a row
    • Eagle Eye - Score a head shot at a distance of 60 meters or more
    • TKO - Perform two take downs within a round
    • Defender - Score two kills near an objective your team controls (weapon kills only)
    • On Point - Score the first kill in a round (any type of kill)
    • Die Hard - Record zero deaths for three consecutive rounds (same match)
  • Bashar_al-AssadBashar_al-Assad Posts: 579Player
    One really good achievement
    Neutralize a Dev and Neutralize 100 Devs is a achievement! Wow
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    Oh! In addition to "Achievements", which are only earnable once, there are also "Challenge Coins" which are earnable multiple times. And if earned with specific weapons, they can contribute toward completion of a Weapon Challenge (I'm sure there will be more details on this system soon).

When you earn a Challenge Coin, you get a popup notification, just like an achievement. Weapon Challenges include:
    • Defender - Score two kills near an objective your team controls (weapon kills only)

Thats great.. so now why cant we (in this latest patch only) disable the notification.. dont need these popping up constantly on my screen

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • 4DChessGenius4DChessGenius Posts: 2,157Player
    =IK=Doba= wrote: »

Thats great.. so now why cant we (in this latest patch only) disable the notification.. dont need these popping up constantly on my screen

Agreed, achievements should only appear the first time you ever get them.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • IO_i_OIIO_i_OI Posts: 1,107Player
    I don't see the big deal about getting Achievements in this game unlike in other games where achievements get you stuff to research or upgrade. It's not like you are ever going to get the ZF1...

uq64tl967f4qvqkhqsvh.jpg

googley avatar aapg

• .sauce.sauce Posts: 308Player
    Don't push the red button.
    Hello sir, excellent accuracy.

LETS GO PENS