Version played on: Opt-in or Final version

Comments

• SSKoVieSSKoVie Posts: 54Player
    11th of October?

Marked in my busy agenda.
    1306.png
    SSKoVie
    SHU wrote:
    It is our server, we pay for it. So if we think or want to ban, we do it, no need for explanation there are more then 400 other servers, go and have fun.
  • n1]SimonSaizn1]SimonSaiz Posts: 49Player
    Jep 11th of October, cause Morti needs to get used to the new build!!!
    the played the old version till a week ago!
  • K!Dz.applePIEK!Dz.applePIE Posts: 1,050Player
    The German scene is a lot more active than anything else out there :)
  • SSKbartSSKbart Posts: 125Player
    It's a shame not all german teams are also in the international scheme, more teams usually attracts more players.

I'll try to watch it. Will be fun
    SNLSTB.Bart^
  • SSKwaNtedSSKwaNted Posts: 266Player
    Same goes for most of the italian teams, they prefer to play against each other than playing in some european cup/ladder.
    AAPGOD/ Ex R6 Pro
    Achievements
    Youtube
    Steam
  • K!Dz.applePIEK!Dz.applePIE Posts: 1,050Player
    I heard today you can compete in DESBL if there is a german player in team. Not whole team needs to be german.. so SSK can join it :)
  • SSKwaNtedSSKwaNted Posts: 266Player
    We did last year, but we got screwed by a random team, even forgot the name, it was something like this, they couldn't play the default day, so we were waiting for them to reschedule the match, after that they just joined their server, took a screenshot and got the forfeit win
    AAPGOD/ Ex R6 Pro
    Achievements
    Youtube
    Steam
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    edited September 2015
    SSKwaNted wrote: »
    We did last year, but we got screwed by a random team, even forgot the name, it was something like this, they couldn't play the default day, so we were waiting for them to reschedule the match, after that they just joined their server, took a screenshot and got the forfeit win

^^^^^ Any good for a well played sir .PNG?

CH13HcrUAAAtP10.jpg

Edit - Make that a.JPG.. Oops

Edit 2 - Maybe not.. That is pretty low has to be said.
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• SSKbartSSKbart Posts: 125Player
    edited September 2015
    SSKwaNted wrote: »
    Exactly, they send me an email that they couldnt show up, so I told my team, and suddenly they took a forfeit win, and then we said we would never play that league anymore if admins allow that even after they sent that mail.
    Especially since we already said multiple times that we were willing to play it over again.
    SNLSTB.Bart^
  • PhilippovichPhilippovich Posts: 218Player
    Generally speaking, team, players and casters should just be better at showing up on time. And delays should be penalized harder. I know that a lot of the French speaking team are not participating because they were fed up waiting for 1 hour due to players not joining the server on time. And I can only agree with them.
  • Hooah nice
  • Godd luck

Over 1.4k Golden Hawkeyes.
    On this Sunday - remember to tune in. I will go live a little before, to make sure we can get as many people to join in and see this great match.

With the recent addition of players on both squads, I believe this will be a very close game. In recent team changes I've noticed that some of the best [GodsFav] players have moved over to n1] and that there has been quiet a change win the roster of Mortiferus over the last 3-4 month, with players leaving to create their own team and other coming back to join forces with them. All I can say is that with the full release of the game, and with a very dynamic German/Austrian/Swiss scene, viewers and myself are in for a treat when it comes to this final.

Last but not least, this might be the very first full version live stream. Come and join on twitch.tv to get the chat going.
    and I am live now:

www.twitch.tv/Philippovich
  • Thanks for this nice Cast, Philippovich :)

aapg_5vs5_t2_cid22_siegerm.pngaapg_5vs5_t2_cid22finalistn1.pngaapg_5vs5_t2_cid22_platz3.png

Cup