Supported position

The pawn still does not look where he is aiming. Can we please fix this. Thanks.

Comments

• SSKwaNtedSSKwaNted Posts: 266Player
    Just remove the supported position, solved.
    AAPGOD/ Ex R6 Pro
    Achievements
    Youtube
    Steam
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    ^ solved and so much more

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • `xinoN`xinoN Posts: 359Player
    edited September 2015
    Open or Opt-in? Your "Last Online" says Jul 30, 2015 so that's y I'm asking.

Got it.
    Oh well.
    The bug is in both versions anyway :)
    AAPGOD/ Ex R6 Pro
    Achievements
    Youtube
    Steam
  • 4DChessGenius4DChessGenius Posts: 2,161Player
    I like using supported because it's like having no recoil and it's super easy to kill guys. At the same time, it's cheap as crap even in its current state where you move really slow.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • -Ner0--Ner0- Posts: 1,576Player
    edited September 2015
    He's probably talking about Opt-In since he's last play was today. :wink:
    http://www.americasarmy.com/soldier/)OFB(-El.Jefe-/optin
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
  • `xinoN`xinoN Posts: 359Player
    SSKwaNted wrote: »
    The bug is in both versions anyway :)

I thought the bug was gone but I guess It's not.
    Oh well.
  • Bam4DBam4D Posts: 976Player
    I have no issues with supported, love it!!.. love the deep duck. Speaking of supported the SAW needs deploy stand so it can be used as intended.

********Bam4D********

BE ALL (THAT) YOU CAN BE!

________Army 1980_________

I actually wish that they made it so that you could only mount if you have a bipod. Make the bipod an optional front attachment.
    Can have:
    Bipod - Allows you to mount your weapon, decreases sway and recoil when prone
    Suppressor - Reduces (not eliminates) noise and muzzle flash, enemies don't see dot on radar when you fire
    Foregrip - Reduces recoil & sway, reduces unsighted spread
    M320 - Grenade launcher
    870P Masterkey - Shotgun attachment

Doing it this way is similar to AA2 SF, however, hopefully there would be reasons why people would want to use the foregrip, suppressor, or bipod over the M320. In AA2, you could use the suppressor regardless of your front attachment, so here it would be separate. You can't use both the suppressor and M320. Same goes with foregrip, which is pretty much the standard that we have in game right now. So taking away the foregrip would make recoil, sway, and unsighted spread worse than current.

Each attachment would have its pros and cons and would add yet another interesting element to gameplay.
  • =IK=El.Jefe=IK=El.Jefe Posts: 72Player
    Bam, when people are supported, their player doesn't rotate it always looks forward. No matter where they are looking. If you don't have a problem with that I don't know what to tell you.
  • -v3.Bart!-v3.Bart! Posts: 125Player
    as long as we do not get m249's with m320 below. Actually, skip the m320 on all maps with current distances.
    SNLSTB.Bart^
    A good game would have all that Whiplash mentioned.. a bad game would have a cheap newbie feature like supported.

edited September 2015
    as long as we do not get m249's with m320 below. Actually, skip the m320 on all maps with current distances.

M320 on M16/M4 for the rifleman slot only would not be an issue if there are viable alternatives and only one or two shots are given to the player. Let's not forget that in prior AA games the M203 had a priming distance (like real life) that would just make it a dud if it blew up too close to the player. This helps make the weapon less useful in smaller maps. You could also take it a step further and disallow people to equip both the M320 and frag grenades. Also, people would have to offset getting that one or two shots with the M320 for losing out on the foregrip or suppressor. I truly doubt you'd see 24 M320s running around a map. Otherwise, I have no issue skipping the M320, but it's always an option.

BTW, M249, M14, and M24 would only get the foregrip (not on M24), suppressor, and bipod.
    Whiplash27 wrote: »
    . Let's not forget that in prior AA games the M203 had a priming distance (like real life) that would just make it a dud if it blew up too close to the player

Yeah but in AA3 you could Peg someone from in close lol... man just thinking back, that game did so many things right compared to AAPG

=IK=Doba= wrote: »
    Whiplash27 wrote: »
    . Let's not forget that in prior AA games the M203 had a priming distance (like real life) that would just make it a dud if it blew up too close to the player

Yeah but in AA3 you could Peg someone from in close lol... man just thinking back, that game did so many things right compared to AAPG

Same with AA2. It didn't do much damage, but if the guy was injured badly, he would die. Dud M203 kills and flashbang kills, the best of times.
    Uninformed people dis AA3, but that game had 90% of AAPG's issues perfectly executed

.. AAPG's most common discussions:

- Sound
    - 3D Everything garbage
    - medic system
    - fire squads
    - supported

just to name a few.. AA3 did all that right and much much more..

If AAPG could only address whats important we would be in a much better spot than we are now.

• Bashar_al-AssadBashar_al-Assad Posts: 579Player
    Does anyone have the bug where you spectate a person in supported position and the screen goes black?
    edited September 2015
    Medic system in aa3 was terrible, but that's my opinion, I agree with the other things tho, except for the sound, because I totally forgot how it was, since I left the game as soon as aa25 assist went live.
    Those + couple of decent maps were the only things that aa3 did right.
    Loremus wrote: »
    Does anyone have the bug where you spectate a person in supported position and the screen goes black?
    Never had that
    AAPGOD/ Ex R6 Pro
    Achievements
    Youtube
    Steam
    edited September 2015
    =IK=Doba= wrote: »
    If AAPG could only address whats important we would be in a much better spot than we are now.

It's stuff we've been talking about for a long time now. This beta is over 2 years old since it went public and it's approaching 2.5 since the public first got the closed beta. Many of the issues discussed back then are still cropping up. That's not to say that the Devs haven't addressed a lot of the concerns of the community and added other good stuff as well. However, it seems that some major issues keep getting overlooked.

Anyway, what we see is pretty much what we'll be getting on full release unless the Devs decide to surprise the community with something at the last minute. I am interested to see the first thing that comes after AA: PG v1.0.
    It's a shame some of the simple stuff like getting rid of 3D crap, weapon mods you mentioned, limited running.. etc can't make the full release.

I'm also interested in the changes after release, becasue I don't see the release any more popular than what we have now if you combine both version, which hopefully leads to serious changes in despiration.