AA:PG Versus

Comments

• SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    Let's not discuss this here (not sure if it's even allowed)..
  • K!Dz.applePIEK!Dz.applePIE Posts: 1,050Player
    +1 necabo.. if you wanna discuss it visit our forums.. its fun there :)
  • C.C.B.C.C.B. Posts: 223Player
    edited September 2015
    THC just signed up, need 1 more team now to make it even, I really hope we can get one more!
    edited September 2015
    I closed the signup and the groups are made.
    http://aapgversus.com/groupstage

Group A:
    Portguese Rangers
    Who Are These French!?
    OverKillz

Group B:
    Team SuperSicK
    Impact Team
    DZ Air Team

Group C:
    ohhhh mama!
    Victorians
    (NoX)cuses

Group D;
    1stCav eSports club
    Warriors of Redemption
    Re-United

Group E:
    Team naisOne.com
    Typical Randoms
    ExAquoitalia

Group F:
    Virtual Insanity
    M3L0 $U7R4
    You Got Rekt

Group G:
    Mortiferus
    K!Dz Mix Team
    EuropeanKorean

Group H:
    Group d'Intervention Speciale
    SeVn. Team
    Schwarzelegion

Group I:
    Radical Rats
    Killers of Chezchoslovakia
    derob

Rules will be posted tonight, tomorrow we will start.
    Make sure your servers are ready for the Opt-in.
    I wish you the best of luck, a lot of fun to the viewers and I am looking forward to cast everything possible.
  • Bam4DBam4D Posts: 976Player
    Looks so fun, good luck to all.

********Bam4D********

BE ALL (THAT) YOU CAN BE!

________Army 1980_________

edited September 2015
    General ruleset has been made and published.
    http://www.aapgversus.com/rules
    Rules might be added, this will be announced.

Edit:

Changed '1 set of fogs' to '1 set of fogs per player'
    Forgot to add the elimination rule
    Clarified sniper class rule
  • =]ES[=zomb!=]ES[=zomb! Posts: 80Player
    Hooah! Hf all o:)
    index.php?soldier=%3D%5DES%5B%3Dzomb%21
  • SSKbartSSKbart Posts: 125Player
    nice!
    SNLSTB.Bart^
  • KodenKoden Posts: 284Player
    Son.ek wrote: »

Group B:
    Team SuperSicK
    Impact Team
    DZ Air Team

Group G:
    Mortiferus
    K!Dz Mix Team
    EuropeanKorean

O_o wow.
    Derob6.jpg
  • SSKtidididiSSKtidididi Posts: 171Player
    edited September 2015
    Koden wrote: »

Group B:
    Team SuperSicK
    Impact Team
    DZ Air Team

Group G:
    Mortiferus
    K!Dz Mix Team
    EuropeanKorean

O_o wow.

Well. Competitive scene in this game gone away long time ago.

GJ Sonfour, respect for great job with this cup. You are the only one person who want to do something.
    edited September 2015
    First of all, I am aware how much work and thought you put into this Sonfour, so I aploud your energy and will. Still some questions and points I would like to share:

- Demorec rule is not ok.. cos we have trouble making it work on our server.. and others do suffer from it as well

- About the Groups and Division: Wouldn't it be better to have 4 or 5 divisions and more teams in one group together with less groups? This way group stage would make more teams to meet before entering the division state, and could also be more accurate to judge the level of each team. Think of this.. If lets say SSK and Ptrangers and Morti was in same group, they would not end up in the same division (which one would expect)

- You shouldn't change rules of the league on the run, this is simply not fair. All rules must be finalized prior to league start.

- You should please announce the demorec comity as well as the league admin before the start. This must be transparent.

-Bug using and cheating rule is perfect.

On a side note : The way the groups are created it does not look much random to me.. so why not skip the groups stage and put top known teams already to Gold Division :) (this had to be said)

But I wish all the teams good luck and lots of fun.

Cheers,
    ApplePIE

EDIT: scratch demorec issue.. I finally could make it work.. if anyone needs help pls PM
    edited September 2015
    If your server or anyone else is having trouble with the demorec then I am sure there is a team that will let you use their server until it is fixed. I know a team who has a working server and will contact them and ask if that is okay.
    Groups are divided equally instead of randomly and balanced as much as possible.
    Rules might be clarified or changed slightly. These are by no means big alterations and will only serve to clarify. I am only human and might have forgotten something which I will add in the future, this should not pose as a problem.
    People who will review the demorecs will remain anonymous as they are mostly outside of this tournament.
    Will be making a report form and post the admins that will be monitoring the games that I can not.
    Group B:
    Team SuperSicK
    Impact Team
    DZ Air Team

well balanced :)

about demorecs.. I would suggest to send them only for review if there is a complain about the match. Otherwise it is too much information given openly for teams using tactics to be seen from "anonymous" review comity.
    With all due respect. SSK and DZ in the same group? Really?
    Derob6.jpg
    maybe we should swap K!Dz Mix Team with SSK ?

Just kidding.. will be fun group for sure :)
    edited September 2015
    DZ Air Team has the most competitive experience from all the teams that are new or not as strong yet.
    They hoped to be put in a group with good enemies for experience and a good time.
    Demorecs will only be reviewed after a report has been made. I need these for highlighting purposes.
  • SSKwaNtedSSKwaNted Posts: 266Player
    edited September 2015
    Koden wrote: »
    With all due respect. SSK and DZ in the same group? Really?

The groups should be pretty much like the champions league format, tier 1 teams, tier 2, tier 3, so of course the tier 1 teams should be favourites in all groups
    AAPGOD/ Ex R6 Pro
    Achievements
    Youtube
    Steam
    edited September 2015
    DZ Air Team has the most competitive experience from all the teams that are new or not as strong yet.
    They hoped to be put in a group with good enemies for experience and a good time.
    Demorecs will only be reviewed after a report has been made. I need these for highlighting purposes.

They mostly play Inner Hospital the whole [mod edit] time, and on the OPEN beta. Most of the players they registered for the cup haven't played more than 420 hours! Letting alone player's abilities and maps knowledge...

You can't seriously pretend that they have " the most competitive experience from all the teams that are new or not as strong yet"...

EDIT: ok, the whole "lovely" time? :p
    Derob6.jpg
    edited September 2015
    They have been part of the competitive community longer than any similar team.
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    Make it random - > people will complain, make it based off of personal judgement - > people will complain. 2 choices, same result.