• SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
  • K!Dz.applePIEK!Dz.applePIE Posts: 1,050Player
    SSKnecabo wrote: »
    Soon™. Actually tuesday.

dont tease me now ;)
    edited December 2015
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    I'm looking forward to watching, not going to bother with a prediction, my crystal ball has already spoken to me :lol:

I wish all finalists a GG! and GL!
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• C.C.B.C.C.B. Posts: 223Player
    Hey everyone,

Tuesday we will finally see the Gold division grand final between Team SuperSicK and Team nais0ne.com!
    In this best of 5 maps clash they will start on Spring Street (SSK) then continue on Siege (n1]) with the first possible (3-0 / 0-3) match decider on Shadowstep (SSK), if neither team won 3-0 they will follow up with Breach (n1]) and if the winner has not been decided at this point they will finish on the last map.
    With both teams agreeing on not wanting to play Harbor Assault (Which saddened me, as it's my favorite map) due to sound issues they will have to choose between one of the remaining maps. (Watchdog, Inner Hospital, Intercept and Red Line)
    On the day of the match both teams will eliminate a map from the remaining pool and I will randomize the pick between the 2 remaining maps, this shall be played and then determine the grand final winner.

I have cleared my schedule to be able to cast this from California.
    I welcome you all to the livecast on Tuesday the 15th of December at 8:30PM CET / 11:30AM PST to this final which concludes the first season of America's Army: Proving Grounds Versus.
    Winner will go home with a 150 Euros plus extra winnings depending on the result.

Cast is live on twitch.tv/aapgcast
    Don't be shy and join the chat

Enjoy!
    Last chance to join the raffle for the 10 Euro Amazon gift card sponsored by n1]CeparSo! Answer the question correctly on http://aapgversus.com
  • SSKwaNtedSSKwaNted Posts: 266Player
    Thanks again for the great tournament Son and I hope every team and spectators had fun :smile:
    AAPGOD/ Ex R6 Pro
    Achievements
    Youtube
    Steam
  • SSKoVieSSKoVie Posts: 54Player
    Thanks indeed! Was fun to play. Hopefully more awesome tournaments will follow!
    1306.png
    SSKoVie
    SHU wrote:
    It is our server, we pay for it. So if we think or want to ban, we do it, no need for explanation there are more then 400 other servers, go and have fun.
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    Well played and congrats SSK on the win, I kinda knew you would do it.. Just didn't want to tempt fate by saying so publicly :mrgreen: sadly I had to leave early and didn't get the chance to say so in the stream. Infact I just watched back what I missed on YT. I never thought you would win as clear cut as you did and thought you guys played exceptionally well in every game you played in the tournament, certainly deserved winners and the best team overall I thought.

I don't want to take anything away from n1] (who I thought were playing really well coming into the game), or of course any of the other teams who participated as I'm sure everyone tried their best and enjoyed it from the start up until the end, so yeah, well done to all players and teams.

I hope this has shown people what comp can be like and how much enjoyment and thrill the comp game gives when compared to public play and spurs more people on to give the competitive side of the game a real whirl, get in there and have a go themselves.. I know many times it's made me feel like I want to! I'm watching the streams and I'm like "man, I would have done better!" or "wish I could jump in and play" just watching and listening to Sons commentary on actions and plays.. man.. that's all played a big part in what has made me feel like I want to play myself. Quite sad its over tbh :( so I'm definitely looking forward to watching and keeping up with progress of any future comps!

Finally, I'd like to say big thanks to Son for setting it up, providing prizes and streaming the games along the way for us all to enjoy, even if some of us didn't play in it ourselves. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say we appreciate what your doing to help the game and giving players and teams opportunity to play in these comps :)

Once again well played all, give another big thanks to Son and and congrats to each division winner on a great comp, HOOAH!
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• iDK.ArkeiroiDK.Arkeiro Posts: 775Player
    Thanks Son for pushing the comp scene on the right path. Keep up the great job!

Over 2k Golden Hawkeyes.
  • SSKwaNtedSSKwaNted Posts: 266Player
    edited December 2015
    In case someone lost the final

AAPGOD/ Ex R6 Pro
    Achievements
    Youtube
    Steam
    edited December 2015
    SSKwaNted wrote: »
    In case someone lost the final
    Spoiler: One of the teams indeed lost the final.

Anyway, GGWP. Was a fun tournament.
  • SSKoVieSSKoVie Posts: 54Player

Promised a clip from our teamspeak / gameplay. However, due to a new headset the sound didn't record in Shadowplay. So got a clip without sound, edited Son his sound + pov from the stream in it.
    1306.png
    SSKoVie
    SHU wrote:
    It is our server, we pay for it. So if we think or want to ban, we do it, no need for explanation there are more then 400 other servers, go and have fun.
  • -PPaaxx--PPaaxx- Posts: 1,576Player
    SSKoVie wrote: »
    However, due to a new headset the sound didn't record in Shadowplay. So got a clip without sound, edited Son his sound + pov from the stream in it.
    Sometimes my Shadowplay won't record sound too and icon look like this
    0PmwA5s.png
    I then open Shadowplayer and turn off/on audio record and turn off/on Shadowplay record (the big button).
    Then it works again.
    My original nick is -Ner0-
    It's now banned after the
    latest update.
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    edited December 2015
    Team stacking wins yo !!

Congrats.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • IO_i_OIIO_i_OI Posts: 1,107Player
    edited January 2016
    Not too many people impress me on here but you gotta give it up to Son.ek, he has done some fantastic commentating and has created an exciting thread!

Good Work!
    googley avatar aapg

edited February 2016
    Hey,

I am back
    Waiting for a new video card to arrive
    Versus is still going strong on the new site
    Thank you for the kind words
    Happy Presidents' Day tomorrow

I am working on a new set of changes to the website. Within the next week I hope to have finished the updates. Just a little longer!
  • -ew.theseer!^-ew.theseer!^ Posts: 52Player
    Ye, good job ! The matches i seen was a good watch, also the machine gunnerish commentary been fun :)