AA:PG Versus

Comments

• K!Dz.applePIEK!Dz.applePIE Posts: 1,050Player
    edited October 2015
    SSKnecabo wrote: »
    Yeah, after rewatching the cast I feel really bad about this match, even if I had my "issues" with some of their players.. Didn't realize what was actually going on while playing.

This discard thing isn't only about them.. I heard son asking himself why some other clans didn't discard rounds in other matches.. And I believe it wasn't an act of being tough..

As admin and moderator it won't hurt to remind new clans of major rules prior to match start. In almost every sport even the most professionals are reminded of rules by referees
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    Fault it still on the teams, before participating reading rules is mandatory to grant a fair match for both teams. However some teams might need a little reminder indeed.
  • -v3.Bart!-v3.Bart! Posts: 125Player
    SSKnecabo wrote: »
    Yeah, after rewatching the cast I feel really bad about this match, even if I had my "issues" with some of their players.. Didn't realize what was actually going on while playing.

This discard thing isn't only about them.. I heard son asking himself why some other clans didn't discard rounds in other matches.. And I believe it wasn't an act of being tough..

As admin and moderator it won't hurt to remind new clans of major rules prior to match start. In almost every sport even the most professionals are reminded of rules by referees

That's why we asked for discard and "dead round" and still they did not respond. But they did respond when they died with some unnecessary comments.

I have no problem whatsoever helping other teams if something is unclear, but if they are unwilling to even react when we ask something, there is nothing more I can do.
    SNLSTB.Bart^
    No offense bart.. but you should really comment more on the hatespeech posts of your team member.. ;)
  • Bashar_al-AssadBashar_al-Assad Posts: 580Player
    No offense bart.. but you should really comment more on the hatespeech posts of your team member.. ;)

He got banned from forums :D
  • C.C.B.C.C.B. Posts: 223Player
    edited October 2015
    Group C: [V] versus ohmama. 8 PM CEST

Group D : [1stCav] versus Re-Un!ted 9PM CEST

Watch live video from aapgcast on www.twitch.tv
    Thank you for playing the matches and everyone watching, I enjoyed it.
    Looking forward to tomorrows match.

For those who missed it

[V] versus ohmama
    10-7

[1stCav] versus Re-Un!ted
    11-6
  • KodenKoden Posts: 284Player
    There are a few more matches that should be played before October 7th, but i think some of the teams haven't setted up a date yet.
    Derob6.jpg
    yeah i am soo curious about the canceled GIS vs Sevn match
    edited October 2015
  • ]TDF[Buster]TDF[Buster Posts: 21Player
    none of you will ever get paid to play this game....
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    Buster are you that pro that you need to get paid to play?.. go home kid

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
    No what I am saying is, you are wasting your time like everyone else before you have in the past 2-3 years...... They all started, they all failed. If you want fame, recognition, etc which are the only reasons for you to comp to begin with, you are playing the wrong game. It will continue to be the same thing over and over. Without a competitive match system similar to that of CS: GO there basically will be no comp.
    What if I told you playing this game is actually fun?
    And even then, if you guys continue to comp, it will be the same 6-8 teams, who are not truly the best that they believe they are because there are tons of people out there better but just not enough incentive to come play because the teams are too few. Not to mention, the Euros will destroy any american team we put out there.....
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    Money doesn't make comp better, it brings out the cheats.. these guys have like ~23 teams playing which started in Beta.. that's pretty good !! And huge props to Son. .. wish NA had someone as motivated

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
    Also i would like to point out and ask you, when was the last time you were on ( i won't name any clan names ) a different clan TS that actually comp? How many of u are truly playing the game? I go into a few comp clan TS's every now and then and its STILL the same thing, all u hear is their noses running and nasal cavity about to fall out of their skull because they are sniffing powder, and popping adderall left and right for the competitive edge.
    Well, I played for quite some time and I'd say I met most recognizable players (speaking for EU). Sure there is some talent and people not interested into comp but I don't think there are players better than current comp players.

• ddra-ddra- Posts: 455Player
    Lol at the trolling. This guy has been clearly outgunned by the comp players and is looking for excuses. So comp is not fun for you, it's fun for others. In the end, it's a matter of opinion. Do u even common sense bro?
    Fragmovie 6 | iNv Discord
    FGNL Season 1 Champions
    FN Season 2 & 4 Champions