iNvaders taking a short break...

ddra-ddra- Posts: 453Player
Statement taken from our website team-invaders.com. We're just a bit burned out to be honest, gives us a few weeks and we'll be back in full force. Be sure to congratulate Kranow on tying the knot!

Shortly after our championship victory on Fraggednation, member activity came to a sharp drop. With the opt-ins displaying what the future of the game holds, several members felt disillusioned with the progress of AAPG.

In a show of respect to our long-time opponent iog, we played them after a week long absence from any sort of play-time and practice, results were as expected. AAPG houses many strong opponents, and we look forward to competing against them when we are at full strength. For now, we'll take a short break from competitive play and look forward to Kranow's wedding trip late May.
Fragmovie 6 | iNv Discord
FGNL Season 1 Champions
FN Season 2 & 4 Champions

Comments

• =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    edited May 2015
    See ya soon.. congrats Kranow you poor guy

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • omerta`jeeomerta`jee Posts: 54Player
    grats kranow!
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    congrats kranow, you guys always gave us some good competition.

On a sidenote:

Not sure how you guys felt the direction the first opt-in seemed to be taking was a disappoint. I thought it was way better than the current AAPG beta we are playing.

Sound is better...Once they fix all the issues and tweak some stuff with it you will see how much better sound is. I played this game before it was open to public in july 2013 and it was released to open beta aug 2013 the sound was terrible in terms of overall experience all the footsteps sounded the same, There was dead spots in some maps that didnt make any footstep noise. Bottom line there was alot of issues and all those got fixed. So i have faith they will fix these sound issues so everyone can experience how much better the sound is.

Hit Reg was way better I had 0 hit reg issues on the opt-in that were not related to the double crosshair no reg bug and something to do with throwing a nade or pulling a nade and you shoot right away would cause the server to think your not shooting but your client thinks you are. I am pretty sure its been posted in the forums that both of those are fixed? If not both for sure one of them is. So overall in the opt-in the only time I ever had reg issues I would look oh double crosshair server thinks im not shooting I would zoom out zoom back in and reg perfectly fine other than those bugs. Reg was really good. Can't say the same the current beta right now.

And we got a demorec I'd say that's going in the right direction.

What exactly about the opt-in direction our you and your guys disappointed about curious to know if its just bugs? or major features?
    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

• i9.unknowni9.unknown Posts: 38Player
    edited May 2015
    Better reg makes me happy lol. They have good ideas, lets just hope they implement them well
  • ddra-ddra- Posts: 453Player

What exactly about the opt-in direction our you and your guys disappointed about curious to know if its just bugs? or major features?

I'll let them personally chime in on their thoughts if they decide to shop up here.

I'm actually one of the few from our team that has remained optimistic throughout this whole opt-in process. I look forward to Thursday to test the second opt-in.

I know that Mikey has been cruising the Caribbean this past few week, and Grrr is really loving CS:GO. Kranow is getting married, Rokis got a new job that's killing his free time, and I not being to come on during peak hours as of lately have not helped either. But like we said above, we just need a few weeks to get life stuff sorted out and we'll be back.
    FGNL Season 1 Champions
  • -vR.cialone!--vR.cialone!- Posts: 121Player
    Aw yesss one step closer to the top baby
  • Gronfather@twitchGronfather@twitch Posts: 466Player
    Started from the bottom now we.....nvm

• med!hustLe-med!hustLe- Posts: 26Player
    So wait...

No more ultimate frag videos anymore?
  • ddra-ddra- Posts: 453Player
    hustLe- wrote: »
    So wait...

No more ultimate frag videos anymore?

Hah! Honestly I just do those to expose the game to new players, with gameplay that doesn't suck like the rest of the AAPG youtube vids except for a few others.

I do have another basically done...
    FGNL Season 1 Champions