next Beta Opt-in dates?

Mulgarus.Carbon8Mulgarus.Carbon8 Posts: 65Player
edited May 2015 in General Discussion
As the title asks, as there been any more announcements for 2nd beta opt-in dates? I remember reading somewhere buried in a thread somewhere, just don't remember where. I thought it was this said it was this coming up weekend..
And please no discussion About the opt-ins, or anything, just the next dates please.
Add ME to Steam.

Comments

• -Ner0--Ner0- Posts: 1,572Player
    May 7.
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
  • Mulgarus.Carbon8Mulgarus.Carbon8 Posts: 65Player
    ty Ner0
    Add ME to Steam.
  • .shhfiftyfive-.shhfiftyfive- Posts: 495Player
    i've taken notice: my guess is the 3rd opt-in will conflict with the witcher 3 game release (19 may). a huge game for 2015. statistically speaking, a very small percentage of aapg players will own/play that game. different demographic. so the turn-out for 3rd opt-in shouldn't change much by my guess. i'm sure i'll be able to pull away from the witcher for at least 1 day. should be enough time with the opt-in to see what's new.

• Mulgarus.Carbon8Mulgarus.Carbon8 Posts: 65Player
    honestly, I couldn't give 2 craps about another game coming out, I was worried about the new AA game opt-in weekends versus the ESL cup in AAPG.
    Add ME to Steam.
  • .!.dgodfather.!.dgodfather Posts: 448Player
    From the pocast, May 7th as indicated by -Ner0-. I'm not sure why they haven't made an official post as notice about it.
    Fragweiser Website
    Make AA Great Again!
  • 4DChessGenius4DChessGenius Posts: 2,135Player
    i've taken notice: my guess is the 3rd opt-in will conflict with the witcher 3 game release (19 may). a huge game for 2015. statistically speaking, a very small percentage of aapg players will own/play that game. different demographic. so the turn-out for 3rd opt-in shouldn't change much by my guess. i'm sure i'll be able to pull away from the witcher for at least 1 day. should be enough time with the opt-in to see what's new.

TW3 will consume all of my free time :D
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • [kT]Trigga[kT]Trigga Posts: 102Player
    but what time May 7th? 1200 am or 9am like it was last time or whatever
  • -Ner0--Ner0- Posts: 1,572Player
    I think it
    but what time May 7th? 1200 am or 9am like it was last time or whatever

09:00 Alabama time.

HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.