Linkin Park - Faint

C.C.B.C.C.B. Posts: 223Player
edited August 2015 in R&R
Made a first attempt at creating a lyric video synced with the footage.
Let me know what you think about it, is it good and if not how can it improve in the future?
Thank you in advance and enjoy

Comments

• Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,607Beta Tester
    That was pretty good! I really liked your map transitions. Flowed well. I have one suggestion though.....I was going to joke about how the guns sounds are too quiet :) but what if you mix the ingame sounds into the music and try to have them add accents to phrases and ends of sentences or in time with the beat or whatever?
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • C.C.B.C.C.B. Posts: 223Player
    edited August 2015
    Keebler750 wrote: »
    That was pretty good! I really liked your map transitions. Flowed well. I have one suggestion though.....I was going to joke about how the guns sounds are too quiet :) but what if you mix the ingame sounds into the music and try to have them add accents to phrases and ends of sentences or in time with the beat or whatever?
    Must be an enormous project to sync all the sounds, that is a really great idea however.
    The thought has occurred to me before but back then my editing was pretty poor.
    I do not know how to start on that but I will definitely give it a shot, thank you!
    Also thank you for the feedback it's much appreciated.

• Duke_AudiDuke_Audi Posts: 346Beta Tester
    Some nice shooting there Son. I wish my eyes and reaction times were good enough to pull off some of those. I liked the one where you peeked out of the door near extract and took out the NME who was peeking around the wall on upper blue.
    015c0ab623b454cffe80c9c007fbb62f21aeac80.jpg
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    Nice!

Doubles as something to show to the hit detection analyzers as proof of adequacy too :mrgreen:
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    Great footage and a great edit!
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.