No HUD video

C.C.B.C.C.B. Posts: 223Player
edited August 2015 in R&R
Just came back from travelling the summer and have to get back into the game so bare with me for the footage is not the best and only of the first couple of days of my return. Started using new software and still have to figure out mostly everything. This video shows mostly my playstyle that revolves around sound due to the lack of HUD.
Enjoy! Please let me know what you think. The quality of the video isn't as good as it can be since I did not set up my recording software properly after reinstalling everything in Windows 10.

Due to admin request the video has been censored.
No HUD video
  1. Do you like the video?6 votes
    1. Yes (Please give your feedback)
      83.33%
    2. No (Please give your feedback)
      16.67%

Comments

• `xinoN`xinoN Posts: 356Player
    edited August 2015
    Lol, love the way you censored stuff. It's a good video overall. I don't know if it is because of the it's quality or something but sometimes it seems like you are lagging/having the known 0,5s freezes.
    Oh well.
  • C.C.B.C.C.B. Posts: 223Player
    `xinoN wrote: »
    Lol, love the way you censored stuff. It's a good video overall. I don't know if it is because of the it's quality or something but sometimes it seems like you are lagging/having the known 0,5s freezes.
    It is the high ping, when I want to play with my friends I am forced to play with 140-200 ping so that should be the lag you see.
    Thank you for your feedback, I appreciate it.

• Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,607Beta Tester
    Ya...the censoring is hilarious! Ha!

Nice video!
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • -Ner0--Ner0- Posts: 1,572Player
    I like it for the tongue at 3:50 ;)
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
  • Bam4DBam4D Posts: 976Player
    edited August 2015
    Now that is a HUD sweet, love the nothing but activity feed.. never tried that.

Good use of sound to find the battle, impressive. You are now an official HUD STUD Pro.

Man the game just looks so much better without the training parts in the HUD.

********Bam4D********

BE ALL (THAT) YOU CAN BE!

________Army 1980_________

• C.C.B.C.C.B. Posts: 223Player
    Keebler750 wrote: »
    Ya...the censoring is hilarious! Ha!

Nice video!

Thank you, I am glad you and `xinoN appreciate the effort and can appreciate the negative turned more positive
    -Ner0- wrote: »
    I like it for the tongue at 3:50 ;)

That was my favorite part, could not help myself but put it in there.
    Bam4D wrote: »
    Now that is a HUD sweet, love the nothing but activity feed.. never tried that.

Good use of sound to find the battle, impressive. You are now an official HUD STUD Pro.

Man the game just looks so much better without the training parts in the HUD.

I have played like this for over a year, usually I have the activity feed around the middle of the screen but have not put it there yet after reinstalling. I only use the activity feed because it's hard to determine whether an enemy has been neutralized for someone watching my videos.
    Thank you for the compliment.

Thank you all for commenting, it is much appreciated!
    I have played like this for over a year, usually I have the activity feed around the middle of the screen but have not put it there yet after reinstalling. I only use the activity feed because it's hard to determine whether an enemy has been neutralized for someone watching my videos.

Over a year, you my friend are a true pro and good to know. Thought I was the only one that played like that. Finally someone who understand the quality & skill needed to play with only your real senses to guide you.

I am not alone. what a lovely, lovely day.. will meet you in valhalla!!

********Bam4D********

• Dem@nDem@n Posts: 564Player
    edited August 2015

Over a year, you my friend are a true pro and good to know. Thought I was the only one that played like that. Finally someone who understand the quality & skill needed to play with only your real senses to guide you.

I am not alone. what a lovely, lovely day.. will meet you in valhalla!!

We as in me and everyone who knows him has been linking his youtube page and videos to you Bam for a year now,glad you finally clicked the link and found out yourself this time.

Really? Can't believe I've missed them. Just nice to see someone enjoys the game in that fashion wish other would try as well.

********Bam4D********

• Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,607Beta Tester
    Ooof! I just tried to play with camera bob on.......YIKES! :o
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    Really? Can't believe I've missed them. Just nice to see someone enjoys the game in that fashion wish other would try as well.

Even I linked his channel twice to you.. Hope your AWARENESS in-game is higher..
    Where do you see these links?

********Bam4D********

edited August 2015
    Keebler750 wrote: »
    Ooof! I just tried to play with camera bob on.......YIKES! :o

Always use BOB.. creates a real feel of running. love it.

********Bam4D********

• SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    Where do you see these links?

Last time I told you about his channel was 8 days ago.
    SSKnecabo wrote: »
    Here's your channel Bam, enjoy it: https://youtube.com/user/CristiaanLit/videos

Ahh thanks. guess i missed it... he does play well see how ( no HUD ) enhances the real you... everything about you gets lifted and trained. In real life bet his awareness has improved. Eyes & ears is all you need.

********Bam4D********

edited August 2015
    Bam you sound like the Dalai Lama of this game to me.Sometimes funny,most of the time not but unclear for sure.
    edited August 2015
    Kinda like being the best score in AA but the marketing team can't use you because you're not polite or have social graces?

********Bam4D********

edited August 2015
    Kinda like being the best score in AA but the marketing team can't use you because you're not polite or have social graces.

this was funny

Applied two times to be a Beta tester,always wondered why they never got back to me,instead they picked Doba.
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,191Player
    I'm so cracking skull later with no hud after watching that :)

Nice!
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

edited August 2015
    Kinda like being the best score in AA but the marketing team can't use you because you're not polite or have social graces.

this was funny

Applied two times to be a Beta tester,always wondered why they never got back to me,instead they picked Doba.
    DOBA is just riding his AA3 Beta tag... i've never seen him at the PG table.

********Bam4D********