BUG: ART – DEBRIS – Breach

Duke_AudiDuke_Audi Posts: 333Beta Tester

Build 169228

one piece of debris on table in Assault Spawn is floating in mid-air.

Floating%20debris%202_zpsxe7l7vae.jpg

Floating%20debris%201_zpse8bd4rdl.jpg

product-image-230368610_300x300.jpg

Comments

• Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,607Beta Tester
    Nice to see you adding to the list of stuff, Duke. The more people help, the quicker we get things ironed out.

Incidentally, it's important to note that all of the bug reports get sorted and organized according to priority and department responsible. Just because you don't see things fixed in the next patch doesn't mean it's not somewhere on the list!

:)
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • Bam4DBam4D Posts: 976Player
    I'm thinking the BUG report system needs reworked? or is it hard because if they can make it work they're worthy of submitting BUGS? :)

********Bam4D********

BE ALL (THAT) YOU CAN BE!

________Army 1980_________

Ya...I know things are frustrating. Just keep finding and reporting stuff...if not in the Report System, then here like Duke_Audi and others are.

:) !
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    The current bug reporting system is far from great, but we are totally working on a better one with the new website!
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

Yesss!!!!! :)
    ______

• .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    I have to go to a special link to report bugs, or if I am lucky the link in my profile will work, 10% of the time it has worked.
    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

I think it's a really big deal. I know lots of people have wanted to help fix stuff by sharing info.
    ______