Reminder to Fear

Comments

• -=}WoLvErInE{=--=}WoLvErInE{=- Posts: 1,130Beta Tester
    Not bad for 1st episode. I think they are just setting things up for what's to come.
  • `xinoN`xinoN Posts: 355Player
    edited August 2015
    Yah but it's different they wanted to show how it was for the virus just starting out vs rick waking up and virus is already in full blooming.

That's what I am expecting. Tbh I'm simply expecting them to commit to something. A virus, a bio weapon, something... Currently their show is about nothing really. I wanna know how It all started.
    Bam4D wrote: »
    Mr. ROBOT is the only show that matters now.

This is something worth mentioning: They have postponed today's season finale because It contains a scene similar in nature to today’s tragic events in Virginia... Thumbs up for whoever made this decision.
    Oh well.
  • IO_i_OIIO_i_OI Posts: 1,107Player
    I tried watching Mr Robot but the character is too far gone for me to get into.
    googley avatar aapg

• Bam4DBam4D Posts: 976Player
    edited August 2015
    What is weird is MR. ROBOT had the exact thing that happened today ( WDBJ ) in its finale and got postpone.. weird.

named Zero day what are the ODDS?

********Bam4D********

BE ALL (THAT) YOU CAN BE!

________Army 1980_________

edited August 2015
    IO_i_OI wrote: »
    I tried watching Mr Robot but the character is too far gone for me to get into.

If you don't start from episode 1 you will be lost, it's a page turner.

********Bam4D********

Not happy with the 2nd episode. So not to spoil it for anyone else I'll give this example; Wife is in a hurry to save someone she loves from suffering but after she gets where she needs to be she then takes her time helping someone that doesn't need help and then goes sightseeing. Who acts like that?

I'm trying my hardest to like the show but the writers are just not pulling it off. And the daughter can't act.
    googley avatar aapg

• Gronfather@twitchGronfather@twitch Posts: 466Player
    Was a good episode man cmann! Got to witness kill numero uno! Mrs. Grimes 2.0

• `xinoN`xinoN Posts: 355Player
    edited September 2015
    Regarding Mr. Robot's season finale, Spoiler warning..
    --
    Imo it was a weak finale. The whole Eliot's insanity plot became boring. I did like that they included real stuff like real footage, ashley madison scandal, the greek and the chinese crisis etc.
    Oh well.
    edited September 2015
    `xinoN wrote: »
    Regarding Mr. Robot's season finale, Spoiler warning..
    --
    Imo it was a weak finale. The whole Eliot's insanity plot became boring. I did like that they included real stuff like real footage, ashley madison scandal, the greek and the chinese crisis etc.

Did you see the white rose ending? spooky. And the popcorn machine Esp 9 did he off Tyrell? since finding him was so elusive and waking up with his things? And i think the viral video of him was deeper did you check it out online? weird how they are linking TV to other things, big rabbit hole marketing it's awesome.

A lot of truth in those speeches.. MK ultra on a global scale. ;) jk, that is all TELL-A-VISION

********Bam4D********

Only two episodes of Fear and already they are skipping a week. At least I can watch the season finale of The Last Ship for Sunday ...and then it's NFL!

TWD on Oct. 11

http://www.amc.com/shows/the-walking-dead/video-extras/official-comic-con-trailer-the-walking-dead-season-6
    googley avatar aapg

• .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    edited September 2015
    I don't know about you guys but it is long weekend here. So I understand the delay also I think it has to do with fear the walking dead finishing then the walking dead starting the following sunday. So basically we will get fear the walking dead sooner next year. Which means when fear the walking dead is in season 2 I think the episode count will be 16 which means 32 sundays of walking dead :)
    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

Whatever happened to when a Season was 24 episodes? Fear has only 6, so I see why they skipping this Labor Day weekend.
    googley avatar aapg

• .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    edited September 2015
    IO_i_OI wrote: »
    Whatever happened to when a Season was 24 episodes? Fear has only 6, so I see why they skipping this Labor Day weekend.
    Most major network's fall shows still have 24 episodes. Unfortunately AMC has always had a max of 16 also most mid season and as well summer shows are max 10-16 episodes a season. On the major networks like CW, ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX you will see 24 episode season shows. On USA Network, AMC, FX, TNT, etc... You will see 10-16 episode seasons mostly. Usually if the first season of a show has 10 episodes instead of 16, it was a test run, same with the major networks some shows will start mid season (After new years JAN) and run a 10 episode season trial run and if it does well they bump the second season to 24 episodes and start it that fall.

Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

FYI, The 3rd episode was better. I hope that continues....
    googley avatar aapg

The Finale was way better, and the best episode of the short season. I guess this thread becomes mute because Rick and the gang are back this Sunday night!
    googley avatar aapg

Pleasantly surprised to see that each season of Fear will usher in new characters from their unique perspective. Looking forward to it now.

Glad TWD is baaaaaack!
    googley avatar aapg

• [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,191Player
    edited October 2015
    Forum needs a TWD thread!

Saw this on twitter, made me chuckle.. Especially after watching it :lol:

If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    Carol is the best character, hands down.
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• Root-AccessRoot-Access Posts: 510Player
    It started interesting, got boring, ended interesting. I really hope the next season doesn't waste time with family drama as much as the first did. I understand that's one of the points of it, but what it did was just go on and on about the same thing.

It would be cool to see a crossover, with Carol or something. Glen would be nice too. Too bad both of them will die in a very stupid way sooner or later. :(

ss_4_Root-Access.png
    "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it." — Jefferson Davis
  • GoodvibeGoodvibe Posts: 94Player
    It's not doing it for me to be honest, the last episode was ok, but most of the behaviours are so unrealistic.
    I'd like everyone to be way more tense, the soldiers and that, they are there like it's a bloody pick-nick.