Tracking Point being added to AAG

RoLLerFoShoRoLLerFoSho Posts: 23Player

Will this be added after army accepts and integrates in to standard gear?

Sorry its called HACKS AIMBOTS AUTO FIRE

Comments

• Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,607Beta Tester
    That's interesting but....if I have to designate and then bring it back on target I might as well have made the shot myself. Don't see wind compensation in there either, and I'm concerned about trigger discipline where you decide a no-shoot at the last second. Also, looks heavy.

The target info is a good thing though.

But hey...they can get rich off guys who can't shoot wanting to buy it....

:p
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • RoLLerFoShoRoLLerFoSho Posts: 23Player
    it does factor windage humidity temp and angle. Also the fire mech only releases hammer if trigger is held back and when your cross meets with the marked point trigger hammers. therefore in an emergency no fire take finger off trigger and no shot will happen

also this one shown is not what it was ment for but cool non the less

this was created and started with a hunting rifle to make 1000yrd shots with out a sniper calculation needed
    and a exact shot every time
  • Duke_AudiDuke_Audi Posts: 333Beta Tester
    Yeah, that’s fine for a hunting rifle because; “Bambi gotz no hackin’ skillz!”

But Tracking Point have problems with their WiFi being hackable.

See: Hackers can disable sniper rifle or change targets
    product-image-230368610_300x300.jpg
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,607Beta Tester
    It is pretty cool though... :)

Can it be sighted and fired accurately if the electronics take a dump?

One of the rules on operations is try to minimize the possibility of anything being able to end the mission.
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • -vR.huggz-vR.huggz Posts: 1Player
    edited August 2015
    Keebler750 wrote: »
    That's interesting but....if I have to designate and then bring it back on target I might as well have made the shot myself. Don't see wind compensation in there either, and I'm concerned about trigger discipline where you decide a no-shoot at the last second. Also, looks heavy.

The target info is a good thing though.

But hey...they can get rich off guys who can't shoot wanting to buy it....

:p

It's incredibly heavy, which makes it not as mobile as your average soldier would like/need. Trigger discipline comes WAY before anything like this (same as using powered/magnified optics... you don't use them until you're comfortable and competent with iron.)

Fact of the matter is this: the average shooter/hunter will be competent and qualified before ever getting their hands on equipment like this. It's horrifically expensive... Odds are you aren't on the right level to do better without than with. I shoot almost weekly and I wouldn't take that challenge...

Long story short: future tech, keep it out of the game plzthx

EDIT: Why on God's green earth does this forum not recognize line breaks? Get the code monkeys back to work because that's a SEVERE oversight

• Dem@nDem@n Posts: 564Player
    edited August 2015
    wow , real life aim bot

here is something that would go nicely with it.