Just Some Sniping

SSKwaNtedSSKwaNted Posts: 266Player
Same as the Headshot Compilaton topic, I needed to make some space and I had this old clips + something from the opt-in around so I wanted to make a video before delete everything, enjoy.

AAPGOD/ Ex R6 Pro
Achievements
Youtube
Steam

Comments

• SSKwaNtedSSKwaNted Posts: 266Player
    SSKnecabo wrote: »
    The music <3
    Yeah, that song is pretty sick
    AAPGOD/ Ex R6 Pro
    Achievements
    Youtube
    Steam
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    SSKwaNted wrote: »
    Same as the Headshot Compilaton topic, I needed to make some space and I had this old clips + something from the opt-in around so I wanted to make a video before delete everything, enjoy.

Dude your suppose to put it out every month once a month, Your gonna run out of epic pub stomping videos :wink: <3

Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

I would actually like to do some scrims/matches recording in the future, should be more interesting
    AAPGOD/ Ex R6 Pro
    Achievements
    Youtube
    Steam
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    I would actually like to do some scrims/matches recording in the future, should be more interesting

Yah I had lots back in the day when comp had good teams and looked like a good future. Right now its pretty dead is was like this before and picked up again decently but still never had that same feel. I dunno how the EU side is but it's hard to scrim on N/A the last few things I did were pugs.
    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

Yah I had lots back in the day when comp had good teams and looked like a good future. Right now its pretty dead is was like this before and picked up again decently but still never had that same feel. I dunno how the EU side is but it's hard to scrim on N/A the last few things I did were pugs.
    Pretty much no one is playing any scrim/match as far as I know, maybe some mix scrim sometimes, but nothing relevant
    AAPGOD/ Ex R6 Pro
    Achievements
    Youtube
    Steam
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    edited August 2015
    You guys look at it all wrong..

Every time you play the game your basically in a scrim/match, unless of course your on a Shoothouse or the Giunta Range :lol:

You can say pubs are not competitive, challenging enough or the same as playing an organized match/scrim.. But are you not firing your gun at them? and they are (if they are lucky) firing back?

Enjoy it.

Nice video BTW :mrgreen:
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    ^^ Umm ya

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
    edited August 2015
    =IK=Doba= wrote: »
    ^^ Umm ya

You know its true Doba, I see you rolling in pubs.. you love it! :mrgreen:

It's all there is right now.. but it gets boring fast becasue its unchallenging .. let's not compare that to comp

It's all there is right now.. but it gets boring fast becasue its unchallenging .. let's not compare that to comp

As you wish :wink:

• Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,607Beta Tester
    Have you Pro guys considered teaching guys in pubs some tricks so the comp field picks up....................?
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
    edited August 2015
    Keebler750 wrote: »
    Have you Pro guys considered teaching guys in pubs some tricks so the comp field picks up....................?
    I tried to do that with some italian clan, but few weeks later I was asked to leave their server because I wasn't welcome there, next time I'll think twice :)
    AAPGOD/ Ex R6 Pro
    Achievements
    Youtube
    Steam
  • SSKtidididiSSKtidididi Posts: 171Player
    edited August 2015
    Oscar prize quality in compare to Dem@ns pub chaos videos.
  • Bam4DBam4D Posts: 976Player
    edited August 2015

Min HUD grab some IRON sights use a gun you wouldn't normally make it challenging, challenge yourself or go insane mode NO HUD >:) Inner is my no HUD map ( hardest part, did you connect, eyes must see the NME fall), sound matters so much, listen for which area is compromised.

Bonus the game is more beautiful without the colorful clutter. Eyes & ears.. everything gets heightened and little scarier.

********Bam4D********

BE ALL (THAT) YOU CAN BE!

________Army 1980_________

Christ, I already play with 1 arm.. what more do you want :p

• Bam4DBam4D Posts: 976Player
    edited August 2015
    Yet still need the training HUD? :D

********Bam4D********

BE ALL (THAT) YOU CAN BE!

________Army 1980_________

[MiNHuD]Bam4D

Has a ring to it :lol:

• Duke_AudiDuke_Audi Posts: 346Beta Tester
    Keebler750 wrote: »

Maybe they’ll bring back the “America's Army Mentor Program”

AAMP_Logo_200.png

From the AAManual
    In what we believe to be an innovation in gaming, we have recruited some of the most skilled players from the America’s Army community to act as mentors for new players joining the game. Inspired by the teamwork and training integral to success in the Army, Mentors will offer tips to new players, including basic “map survival skills,” affording players the best chance for success while operating as part of a team.

In addition, mentors will be available outside of scheduled sessions to assist players who require additional instruction. Sessions will be conducted on official U.S. Army servers and concentrate on specific maps in which all players, both new and old, are welcome to participate.

Complementing the existing technical support available, both on America’s Army IRC (AAIRC) and the Forums, the AAMP will complete the circle of support provided to players and ensure that all members of the AA Community have the most enjoyable experience possible.
    015c0ab623b454cffe80c9c007fbb62f21aeac80.jpg
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    edited August 2015
    import random
    def bam():
        quotes = ["Yet still need the training HUD?","Need a quick PRO setting under HUD ","Now to make Min HUD the default","All that skill and still can't design a PRO HUD in settings?","Min HUD for all....!!!!","One thing I've noticed is dem@n at 63 honor still uses the training HUD"]
        print(random.choice(quotes))
    bam()

Sorry for the terrible formatting, feel free to add your favorite quotes. Goal of this project is to eventually replace bam.