[Map] : Kasteel Castle ( WIP ) Ready to test

2»

Comments

• -SD-Maclobster-SD-Maclobster Posts: 220Beta Tester
    we played it on Beer_Me , plays well, nice layout ,defence tend to stay around the castle area , with the obj set as it is now , i think an extract version would be interesting, getting the vip/documents/flag out of the castle to escape an attacking force

I will add a extract later to test it, first need to fixx some things , thanks alot for testing it and your feedback, im wondering how extract is going toi be :smile:
    (\/) (',,') (\/)
    Pipeline
    AA2 Hospital
    HonorTown
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    Pretty map, but can't say it's enjoyable...way too big, sniper has million places to hide.. got sniped trying to cross bridge at very beginning.. only 1 really accessible way in the castle and that's the tunnel.. otherwise you're sniped.. no need for so many obj.. and having to take all? ..nah

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
    =IK=Doba= wrote: »
    Pretty map, but can't say it's enjoyable...way too big, sniper has million places to hide.. got sniped trying to cross bridge at very beginning.. only 1 really accessible way in the castle and that's the tunnel.. otherwise you're sniped.. no need for so many obj.. and having to take all? ..nah

Thank you for your feedback, i agree map is big, some will like it and some will not, thats life ;)
    (\/) (',,') (\/)
    Pipeline
    AA2 Hospital
    HonorTown
  • -=}WoLvErInE{=--=}WoLvErInE{=- Posts: 1,169Player
    Maybe removing the sniper slots will stop camping?
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    I would say the bushes trees on the castle .. they have enough pillars and things to hide behind

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
    edited October 2015
    Maybe like wolvie said , no sniper, but lets try first 1 sniper each side and see how that work out
    (\/) (',,') (\/)
    Pipeline
    AA2 Hospital
    HonorTown