AAPG Frag Movie #5

ddra-ddra- Posts: 455Player
The new opt-in inspired me to finish off these clips instead of deleting them. The next frag video, if there's another, will be opt-in only.

Enjoy.

Fragmovie 6 | iNv Discord
FGNL Season 1 Champions
FN Season 2 & 4 Champions

Comments

• Sick_DuckerSick_Ducker Posts: 43Player
    nice frag-footy man! like the music choice too... "sorry i don't play against hacks" rolled lmao
    DoGo+ wrote: »
    You see the particular pixels at the edge and they dance very fast like John Travolta
  • `xinoN`xinoN Posts: 359Player
    "that was magical"...

LOL.
    gj.
    Oh well.
  • .sauce.sauce Posts: 308Player
    I prefer the off-the-wall music selections of previous videos, but still good stuff.
    Hello sir, excellent accuracy.

LETS GO PENS
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    edited August 2015
    As all the previous ones, really well done and fun to watch!
  • ddra-ddra- Posts: 455Player
    .sauce wrote: »
    I prefer the off-the-wall music selections of previous videos, but still good stuff.

I prefer them as well. However, this time around I couldn't find one that quite fit. I'll keep an ear out for the next one.

FGNL Season 1 Champions
  • Bam4DBam4D Posts: 976Player
    edited August 2015
    I can't take anyone serious that plays with a training HUD especially on the smallest AAPG map, sad how the youth challenge themselves these days.

Training HUD players line up below:

********Bam4D********

BE ALL (THAT) YOU CAN BE!

________Army 1980_________

• =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    ^^^^ Getting playing advice from a player that can't hold 1FR is epic

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    He seems like the most obvious troll to me, I don't get why he doesn't get banned since trolling is not allowed by forum rules. It's not even a creative way of trolling as it's always about the boring HUD thing.

?

LETS GO PENS
  • ddra-ddra- Posts: 455Player
    Bam4D wrote: »
    I can't take anyone serious that plays with a training HUD especially on the smallest AAPG map, sad how the youth challenge themselves these days.

Bam, you have 270 posts all saying the same thing, we get it. I play with whatever the devs set as default settings. Don't like it? You know who to message.

.sauce wrote: »

?

I try to stick with "current" music, although that is a beautiful song.
    FGNL Season 1 Champions
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

Sorry. Looked like you were doing some dirty dancing in the video. Just trying to keep it relevant.

LETS GO PENS
    edited August 2015
    I want the DEVz to make the HUD like old AA.. less is more... let's not dumb it down. It's my thing... you guys have your things AIM, Sound, etc, etc,. Mine is the HUD cartoon design of help the kiddies threw the game. No one tries anymore. I've played since 1... most of you are new.

Just try making a less HUD in settings... the feel of the game is amazing.. the feel of depth... creates an intense experience. There is a reason the DEV team included that in the settings.

********Bam4D********

• Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,620Beta Tester
    edited August 2015
    Hey.....I want the little stance meter thingy back....I can't tell sometimes if I'm crouched...and I move to check and BLAM I'm dead....:p
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • Frig!dFrig!d Posts: 6Player
    Someone pls make a frag video with freaking no hud it's really not that different. Just shut bam4D up for once.
    edited August 2015
    No one besides me has the skill set to play No HUD... they're too much into stat farming... petting it.. bathing it.. cuddling with it.. to risk playing no HUD permanent like us PROS.

Bam4D: Activity feed / heath ammo on fade / text on fade / little tiny dot crosshire

Everything else off... once you try it and develop the skill set for it, you will never look back.. truly makes this game shine

In fact this is the time to try before the reset..

********Bam4D********

• -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,516Player
    edited August 2015
    I remember the good old days of old beta when nades killed and bullets hit what you pointed at.
    Nice video :)
    gKQ6BB2.png
  • SSKwaNtedSSKwaNted Posts: 266Player
    edited August 2015
    -SD-DELTON wrote: »
    I remember the good old days of old beta when nades killed and bullets hit what you pointed at.
    Nice video :)
    http://forum.americasarmy.com/discussion/2779/headshot-compilation#latest
    Still working in that way, we all know that the hit reg is not perfect, but most of the times the game isn't the main problem :)
    AAPGOD/ Ex R6 Pro
    Achievements
    Youtube
    Steam