nfoservers.com - tell them you want aapg

vapor.ivapor.i Posts: 272Player
I am using a vps for the moment from nfoservers.com and it's ok. They won't add AAPG to the listed games offered until they see some "demand". So if you guys would like to have a top gsp hosting...give them a shout.

support@nfoservers.com
or
http://www.nfoservers.com/forums/

AA2 veteran player / fanboy

Comments

• .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    NFO Servers are the best servers. All servers running NFO have really good ping in AAPG for example IOG server is a VPN and it is in Dallas I have been as low as 40 ping in the server by myself and around 50-60 with 10 people or more in it. In the official dallas servers I get between 75-100. Mostly the 80-90 range.
    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

• iNv|eKCommiNv|eKComm Posts: 394Player
    NFO is the best. Hands down some of the most impressive routing and uptime. They are amazing and for a great price. Plus the customer support is on point. These servers out perform all others and if you host an AAPG server on one of the VPS's it probably one of the best servers in the game
    2016 Flank Gaming Network Season 1 Champion
    2016 FraggedNation Season 4 Champion
    2015 FraggedNation Season 2 Main Champion
    2015 ESL Test Cup Second place
    2014 FraggedNation UMM Tournament Champion
    2014 FraggedNation Old School map Tournament Champion
    2014 TWL Season 1 Second Place
    2013 TWL 7v7 Beta Tournament Champion
    2013 TWL 5v5 Beta Tournament Second Place
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,607Beta Tester
    I want to send them an email to support you guys but I don't understand how it works. Don't they just give you an empty server and let you put whatever on it? I'm kinda clueless. What's the overview, so when I type this up I don't sound like a moron?
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • Bam4DBam4D Posts: 976Player
    Anyone with a beefy CPU and Sweet internet can run a AA:PG server from home... no need to pay, pay to beef up your upstream width.

Another PLUS of the all mighty AA:PG

********Bam4D********

BE ALL (THAT) YOU CAN BE!

________Army 1980_________

• KodenKoden Posts: 284Player
    Bam4D wrote: »
    Anyone with a beefy CPU and Sweet internet can run a AA:PG server from home... no need to pay, pay to beef up your upstream width.

Nope. Or rather, yes, but then that nice thing called "uptime" won't last for long, likely...

Derob6.jpg
  • vapor.ivapor.i Posts: 272Player
    Keebler750 wrote: »
    I want to send them an email to support you guys but I don't understand how it works. Don't they just give you an empty server and let you put whatever on it? I'm kinda clueless. What's the overview, so when I type this up I don't sound like a moron?

Just ask them to support this game by offering hosted servers for aapg :)
  • ddra-ddra- Posts: 454Player
    I WANT MY MTV!
    Fragmovie 6 | iNv Discord
    FGNL Season 1 Champions
    FN Season 2 & 4 Champions
    Here ya go...(via email)
    Hey NFO!

People I trust have spoken very highly of your capabilities. I just wanted to throw a quick request out there.

Soon the Army will be releasing their AAPG game, or whatever they will eventually call it. I know a lot of people would like to see this on the best servers in the business.

Any chance of you offering hosted servers for this game? If the past versions are any indication, there will be a pretty big surge in interest when it comes out.

Thanks!
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
    And NFO says:

"This is not a game we've heard of before, but we generally add games based on support from our community. If you're interested in getting a game added to our list I'd recommend posting a topic on our forums and drumming up support from our community."
    ______

• `xinoN`xinoN Posts: 359Player
    Keebler750 wrote: »
    "This is not a game we've heard of before"

Ouch.

Oh well.
    Funny...I posted on their forums almost 2 years ago?
    http://forums.nfoservers.com/viewtopic.php?t=9534
    Well...we've been given a heads up as to what needs to change: some chatter on their forums, I guess.
    ______

edited August 2015
    Hey, guys....Duke_Audi had a really good suggestion....take the AA 10 Year Anniversary Video over to NFO and show it off....."You've never heard of THIS game???!"

:)
    ______

That's great, Vapor!!! Thanks! I'm really impressed with all the people who step up to promote this game and try to help generate more 'buzz.' :)

Anyone have accounts over there to push it a bit?
    ______

Obviously I do, and creating an account is free and takes about 30 seconds!

http://forums.nfoservers.com/ucp.php?mode=register
  • iNv|mikEy2kiNv|mikEy2k Posts: 96Player

350x700px-LL-e6d95df4_154f2xk.gif

• =IK=SgtBadazz=IK=SgtBadazz Posts: 160Player
    That gif should just summed up every single one of Bam4d's posts. Well done
  • 12ampage12ampage Posts: 64Player
    edited August 2015
    [quote]

[/quote]
    Except AACM won't let you register your server if you don't have a static ip. I'd run servers at home, but my ISP doesn't offer static ips.
  • [CLS]_SgtMac[CLS]_SgtMac Posts: 199Moderator
    I'm not sure it is supported but I have a registered IP address that still authorizes the server for me even though my IP address has changed multiple times.