new opt-in with windows 10

[SWISS]Merlin[SWISS]Merlin Posts: 156Player
edited August 2015 in Server Support
hi
i do run windows 10, 64 bit and i had 7 servers running quite good. 2 of them i did run on UMM. also with win10 no problem at all.
now i did install the new opt-in and started the servers as i normaly do. with a batch job as a dos command. several error message did appear like:
Fatal error!

Address = 0xfe0ee3 (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\America's Army\AAPG\Binaries\Win32\AAGame.exe]
Address = 0xfe0ee3 (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\America's Army\AAPG\Binaries\Win32\AAGame.exe]

the batch jobs do have this command line for not umm servers:
C:
cd C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\America's Army\AAPG\Binaries\win32

start /MIN "[SWISS]AAPG Server 01" AAGame.exe server FLO_ThreeKings_AC /GLOBAL  /AuthServerUserName=xxxxx /AuthServerPassword=xxxxxx /AuthServerIP=92.105.10.38  /STEAMSERVERIP=192.168.1.61  MULTIHOME=192.168.1.61 /NOPAUSE /NOHOMEDIR /CONFIGSUBDIR=AAHostAServerConfig0 /DISABLEUMM /SAP=7780 /SGSP=7778 /SQP=27015 /INST=1

the strange thing is, that some ot the 7 servers do start, some not (with the error message above).
also when i do start them with the browser, then they do start sometimes not. and the most bad part so far is that the user made maps are not accessible at all now.

i did try to make a "report a bug", but when i press the botton for that, nothing is going on. it dosnt work for me.
therfore i did send this message over here.

btw: good job dev team, really nice with SAI and the others. maybe the sound of the shooting is still a bit strange, but ok.

Comments