Server Administrator

Hi, I'd like to ask one think especially:

ADMIN must have the power to switch people from one side to another... PLEASE INTRODUCE THIS POSSIBILITY IN THE NEW VERSION!

Comments

• -=1S1K=-MK-1982-=1S1K=-MK-1982 Posts: 16Player
    From one team to the other team obviously
  • [eSC]General.Jung[eSC]General.Jung Posts: 144Player
    edited May 2015
    Sure we need a smiliar ACP like we have in AA2. I think the function you requested is needed, because the auto-teambalancer is working based on too simple patterns. It does not take care of current player performance and does not try to not split up clanmates.
    Greetings from Germany. General.Jung.
    eSport-Community, http://esportcommunity.com/

HARDEN HC mode, SMOKE Grenades, UMM Support and RELEASE LINUX Binaries !
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    We are adding in an admin "scramble" command, so they can scramble teams at any time.

As for moving individual players, that's part of our plan for the admin control panel. That may not be in at launch though.
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

The sad thing is that many players on common publics dont care much about equalizied teams, for me its seems many players dont prefer a real competition. I dont understand how it can be fun to just ruin the enemy team one map after another.

edited May 2015
    The problem I am talking about is not to balance the teams but allow a clan to put the clan all together into the server owned by the clan. This can be made only if the admin can decide by itself so switch a user in one side and put another in another side.

In my opinion this option is important... the clans inside AAPG are the engine of the game as the nationality in the real world to put the competition "ON"
    edited May 2015
    Sure, its a tactical teamshooter. Let mates play together as long as it is not destroying the teambalanced, because it should be fun for all and no clan wants an empty server. That was the reason because I talked about general patterns in auto-teambalancers in the branch.

• Gronfather@twitchGronfather@twitch Posts: 466Player
    We are a prime example. We can fill a 24 slot server ourselves. But to be honest I'd never move people around to get the teams how I want them. Just plaaaaay :smile:

But an ACP like AA2 is definitely a must.

We are a prime example. We can fill a 24 slot server ourselves. But to be honest I'd never move people around to get the teams how I want them. Just plaaaaay :smile:

But an ACP like AA2 is definitely a must.