e Sports sub moderation question

SacchoSaccho Posts: 1,577Player
Will I be allowed to use the verb "stack" in posts or will that get my topic locked by overzealous mods with knee-jerk reactions to a single post in a thread? Just wondering!

Comments

• m_hermannm_hermann Posts: 628Moderator
    The entire topic was questionable for several reasons. Calling out people, etc. If it's an inside joke, no one else got it, I suspect that you knew that..

The forum rules haven't changed that much, calling out moderation on the forums in an attempt to cause drama isn't welcome either. Even though it's not spelled out, all of the old e-mail addresses and forum PM functions still work.

To answer your "question", "stack" would be allowed, it's all about context, but I suspect you knew that too.
  • m_hermannm_hermann Posts: 628Moderator
    I'll let Tots know that you're looking for him.
  • SacchoSaccho Posts: 1,577Player
    m_hermann wrote: »
    The entire topic was questionable for several reasons. Calling out people, etc. If it's an inside joke, no one else got it, I suspect that you knew that..

The forum rules haven't changed that much, calling out moderation on the forums in an attempt to cause drama isn't welcome either. Even though it's not spelled out, all of the old e-mail addresses and forum PM functions still work.

To answer your "question", "stack" would be allowed, it's all about context, but I suspect you knew that too.

Then close it for the real reasons instead of making a shaky connection to a different rule. Bad moderation is a public issue to be discussed publicly.
  • Gronfather@twitchGronfather@twitch Posts: 466Player
    m_hermann wrote: »

Then close it for the real reasons instead of making a shaky connection to a different rule. Bad moderation is a public issue to be discussed publicly.

• [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,186Player
    edited May 2015
    Since when did a moderator have to publicly explain their actions when locking a topic? We all been here long enough to know the rules, if you got beef email AACM, maybe Phoenix will stop by to make everything OK again like last time.

I really don't think starting a witch hunt on a moderator (which coincidently isn't allowed on players either) is entirely the best approach to the matter.

• TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    edited May 2015
    Since when did a moderator have to publicly explain their actions when locking a topic? We all been here long enough to know the rules, if you got beef email AACM, maybe Phoenix will stop by to make everything OK again like last time.

I really don't think starting a witch hunt on a moderator (which coincidently isn't allowed on players either) is entirely the best approach to the matter.

Boom. If you have an issue with moderation, contact us through the proper channels. It's not a "public issue to be discussed publicly".

To answer the OP, this subforums is going to be held to the same standard as all the other forums.
This discussion has been closed.