The Permanent Opt-In is now live!

12345679»

Comments

• Bam4DBam4D Posts: 976Player
    Wait you mean the 1,215 takedowns i've gotten in OPT-IN won't be added? DEVz!!!!!! agghh!!!!

********Bam4D********

BE ALL (THAT) YOU CAN BE!

________Army 1980_________

• SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    Bam4D wrote: »
    Wait you mean the 1,215 takedowns i've gotten in OPT-IN won't be added? DEVz!!!!!! agghh!!!!

69*, you're welcome.
  • venom.Co$ta^.venom.Co$ta^. Posts: 8Player
    What are the current leaderboard standings ?
  • Gronfather@twitchGronfather@twitch Posts: 466Player
    Update next week?

• Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,607Beta Tester
    You're all getting excited about this game, aren't you! Come on, admit it!!!

:D
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • Root-AccessRoot-Access Posts: 510Player
    Downloaded it today and I love it! I can't wait for the game to gain traction. It deserves it. :)

ss_4_Root-Access.png
    "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it." — Jefferson Davis
  • The_DoubleDThe_DoubleD Posts: 18Player
    Can´t play it. I only have 20 fps :/
  • m_hermannm_hermann Posts: 642Moderator
    Can´t play it. I only have 20 fps :/

you've either got a really old PC or something isn't configured correctly.
  • zzzzzzzzzz any updates coming? game is like a candle in the wind right now

• 4DChessGenius4DChessGenius Posts: 2,149Player
    Been two weeks since the last update. I'd assume there would be one next week, but we'll see what the Devs do. Would be nice to get an update.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • IO_i_OIIO_i_OI Posts: 1,107Player
    I think the only update forthcoming is the Map Vote UI. You can see it repeats at the end of the match and is unfinished. Other than that maybe they working on User Made Maps to work with the opt-in. I don't see anything BIG coming our way but you never know??
    googley avatar aapg