The Permanent Opt-In is now live!

Comments

• Bam4DBam4D Posts: 976Player
    .sauce wrote: »
    Takedowns are slow, cumbersome, require seconds to complete, as well as proximity to the enemy. You risk your life and your teammate's lives every time you go for one. You tried to choke me yesterday, and my teammate saved me. You could have killed us both but you decided to be narcissistic and go for the takedown instead. You are welcome to question the intentions of "k/d farmers," but based on my experiences your style of play isn't any better for the team.

If you didn't have that piercing girl scream could have gotten both of you in the glory of silent efficiency.

B)

********Bam4D********

BE ALL (THAT) YOU CAN BE!

________Army 1980_________

• .sauce.sauce Posts: 308Player
    If you choked like a man I couldn't have screamed. Do you even lift?
    Hello sir, excellent accuracy.

LETS GO PENS
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,607Beta Tester
    .sauce wrote: »
    If you choked like a man I couldn't have screamed. Do you even lift ....Bro?

fixed it for you... :)

______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
    .sauce do you even pop culture ... BRO!? :*

********Bam4D********

I'm not your bro chief

LETS GO PENS
    edited August 2015
    ouch... love the little lemmings of this forum, they crack me up. :*

You've nothing to say
    They're breaking away
    If you listen to fools...
    The Mob Rules

- BS 1981

********Bam4D********

• =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    edited August 2015
    You crack us up with your in game skills or there lack of.. then with your suggestions that always get thumbs down by the majority.

*Shakes head*.. a new level of trollin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
    Being a BETA you should be a little more kind in game and here, thanks. We just have different views & game-play style. No reason to treat me & others like we are nothing because you can run & gun so well.

********Bam4D********

• =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    I'm not Beta.. and I'm super kind, like helping players in game yesterday... it's just how much can one read the constant spam you provide? Come on man

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
    You're mean.

********Bam4D********

That wasn't really supposed to be a shot fwiw. One of those, "I'm not your bro, chief." "I'm not your chief, pal." "I'm not your pal, friend" kind of things, but no one jumped in...

LETS GO PENS
  • =NiW=Phooey=NiW=Phooey Posts: 6Player
    iI am a Purist were gaming is concerned this is dreadful i might aswell buy the new COD !!!!
    tell you what Devs just take the Beta off the aapg thats running its 10X better than what you have created
    THE GAME WILL LOSE THE LITTLE COMMUNITY YOU HAVE
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!KILL IT NOW FOR ALL OUR SAKES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    205fatg.jpg

• Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,607Beta Tester
    ^^ All time fav first post right there fellas!!!! ^^

:D
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    Welcome Phooey :)
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

Phooey wrote: »
    iI am a Purist were gaming is concerned this is dreadful i might aswell buy the new COD !!!!
    tell you what Devs just take the Beta off the aapg thats running its 10X better than what you have created
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!KILL IT NOW FOR ALL OUR SAKES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a purist in english, kinda confused :) So you love the Opt-in version and want the OLD BETA taken away? totally agree phooey.

********Bam4D********

• TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player

If you could list the changes in the opt-in you are unhappy with it would be extremely helpful for us
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

edited August 2015
    TheTots wrote: »

If you could list the changes in the opt-in you are unhappy with it would be extremely helpful for us

I have one.... leave the sweet gun mechanics alone ( no rollback to OPEN BETA design )... just a little tweakin is all that is needed, because they are sweet :)
    Thanks.

********Bam4D********

• 4DChessGenius4DChessGenius Posts: 2,149Player
    TheTots wrote: »

Thing is, they don't know what changes that they don't like. They just know it's different and they don't like it!
    Even though it's mostly superior and doesn't really play all that much different compared to the open beta version
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • SacchoSaccho Posts: 1,577Player
    edited August 2015

In the same vein as TheTots's post -- what makes a game "pure" versus "dirty" in your opinion?

EDIT to expand a bit:
    Normally I'd think of a "purist" in terms of a series' history. Personally I think the opt-in is a bit closer to previous iterations of the AA series with opfor weapons, grittier environments, etc, but my impression is you didn't care for the opt-in. That's why that word in particular catches my attention. There are many other ways somebody could use it, though, so I'm curious about what you intended.
  • =IK=SgtBadazz=IK=SgtBadazz Posts: 160Player
    HUD obviously