The Permanent Opt-In is now live!

1235789

Comments

  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    The vet tag isn't displaying properly. We're not sure why, but we're working on fixing it now.
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

  • med!hustLe-med!hustLe- Posts: 26Player
    I support this thread. opt it up everybody.
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    Ya hustle opt it up .yo.
    _____________________________
    #Support Comp Mode

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • SSKwaNtedSSKwaNted Posts: 266Player
    I think I heard in the podcast that the opt-in will be updated every 2 weeks or something, any news of what we gonna see in the next one?
    AAPGOD/ Ex R6 Pro
    Achievements
    Youtube
    Steam
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    New podcast coming very soon full of opt in info.
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

  • {M.9}-Arko{M.9}-Arko Posts: 207Player
    Is it already possible to run UMM in the opt in, or are there even servers running UMM's?
  • [SWISS]Merlin[SWISS]Merlin Posts: 156Player
    if you are an owner of a user made map, you can use it with the opt-in. otherwise you have to wait until the final release is done.
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    Is it already possible to run UMM in the opt in, or are there even servers running UMM's?

    I've not been successful in trying to run any of my UMM's in the opt-in.. on or offline, you can still make them in the editor (but without sounds) and that’s about it for now. Hoping we get opt-in update soon :mrgreen:
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.






  • IO_i_OIIO_i_OI Posts: 1,107Player
    hi,
    the first few minutes of the new opt-in, my teammate flying
    teammate flying
    :-)

    ...
    nice work , keep going

    Wow! This is awesome! We are getting jetpacks! Only thing left to add in is a nade launcher to fly around with. Is this called the A10 loudout?
    googley avatar aapg


  • DeltaKiloDeltaKilo Posts: 146Developer
    edited August 2015
    Thanks everyone for playing in the optin! As of 9:30 this morning we had 2338 players that have earned XP.

    Here are the top 15 XP earners so far:

    XP      Name
    63470	RinTinDin
    52046	K!Dz.Co$tA
    45877	=IK=Doba=
    44203	-]WoR-J3KI
    43601	-]WoR-Ienzu_ITA
    42526	-DiM-ULTIMATELAGGER[AOW]
    40683	Antipas
    40128	-]WoR-4L3X1US
    39604	SeVn.$c4reCr0w
    39017	[KSS]sQbany
    36668	-SD-DELTON
    34654	[ToRo]_FeDe
    34645	[V]-A.N.D.R.E.W
    33384	-[+$$$+]-LED-02
    33246	-colts.iog-
    
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    edited August 2015
    I swear I will make one of those top lists one day! even if it costs me my marriage!

    I'm still waiting for Hooah! level :(
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.






  • -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,460Player
    I made it Hooah.
    gKQ6BB2.png
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,607Beta Tester
    I must be improving...I killed a few guys on that list this time around. :D

    Good job guys! Personally, I think the playability is getting there. Sound tweaks and that recoil feedback issue would make this surpass the Open Beta by quite a bit, IMO.
    ______

    This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • -pR|Arkeiro-pR|Arkeiro Posts: 766Player
    Opt-in not yet good enough for my grind effort. xD

    Over 1.4k Golden Hawkeyes.
  • venom.Co$ta^.venom.Co$ta^. Posts: 8Player
    Not on the hairs of my rinnytindin.
  • [nrk]zmB-.-[nrk]zmB-.- Posts: 85Player
    Costa now you are famous ;-) gz
    index.php?soldier=zOmbi-
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    edited August 2015
    Famous for crying all day indeed. Can't wait for the mute button to be fixed.
  • wR.Skinny^wR.Skinny^ Posts: 3Player
    edited August 2015
    DeltaKilo wrote: »
    Thanks everyone for playing in the optin! As of 9:30 this morning we had 2338 players that have earned XP.

    Here are the top 15 XP earners so far:

    XP      Name
    63470	RinTinDin
    52046	K!Dz.Co$tA
    45877	=IK=Doba=
    44203	-]WoR-J3KI
    43601	-]WoR-Ienzu_ITA
    42526	-DiM-ULTIMATELAGGER[AOW]
    40683	Antipas
    40128	-]WoR-4L3X1US
    39604	SeVn.$c4reCr0w
    39017	[KSS]sQbany
    36668	-SD-DELTON
    34654	[ToRo]_FeDe
    34645	[V]-A.N.D.R.E.W
    33384	-[+$$$+]-LED-02
    33246	-colts.iog-
    

    [TOS Violation]ò DeltaKilo, where you can see this ranking?
  • frankoffrankof Posts: 1,048Moderator
    "- wrote:
    WoR-^Skinny^;14246"]
    DeltaKilo wrote: »
    Thanks everyone for playing in the optin! As of 9:30 this morning we had 2338 players that have earned XP.

    Here are the top 15 XP earners so far:

    XP      Name
    63470	RinTinDin
    52046	K!Dz.Co$tA
    45877	=IK=Doba=
    44203	-]WoR-J3KI
    43601	-]WoR-Ienzu_ITA
    42526	-DiM-ULTIMATELAGGER[AOW]
    40683	Antipas
    40128	-]WoR-4L3X1US
    39604	SeVn.$c4reCr0w
    39017	[KSS]sQbany
    36668	-SD-DELTON
    34654	[ToRo]_FeDe
    34645	[V]-A.N.D.R.E.W
    33384	-[+$$$+]-LED-02
    33246	-colts.iog-
    

    Hello DeltaKilo, where you can see this ranking?
    In the data base i guess, DeltaKilo is a dev ;)
    ss_4_frankof.png
  • IO_i_OIIO_i_OI Posts: 1,107Player
    frankof wrote: »
    "- wrote:
    WoR-^Skinny^;14246"]
    DeltaKilo wrote: »
    Thanks everyone for playing in the optin! As of 9:30 this morning we had 2338 players that have earned XP.

    Here are the top 15 XP earners so far:

    XP      Name
    63470	RinTinDin
    52046	K!Dz.Co$tA
    45877	=IK=Doba=
    44203	-]WoR-J3KI
    43601	-]WoR-Ienzu_ITA
    42526	-DiM-ULTIMATELAGGER[AOW]
    40683	Antipas
    40128	-]WoR-4L3X1US
    39604	SeVn.$c4reCr0w
    39017	[KSS]sQbany
    36668	-SD-DELTON
    34654	[ToRo]_FeDe
    34645	[V]-A.N.D.R.E.W
    33384	-[+$$$+]-LED-02
    33246	-colts.iog-
    

    Hello DeltaKilo, where you can see this ranking?
    In the data base i guess, DeltaKilo is a dev ;)

    Awkwarrrrrrrrd!
    googley avatar aapg


Sign In or Register to comment.