Question(s) to M16 users

13»

Comments

• [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    Exactly, and till then my M16 usage is camping construction with my acog on outerhospital.

Single shot, Sir?
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• .shhfiftyfive-.shhfiftyfive- Posts: 495Player
    they could give a menu option for both, instead of choosing to have one or the other. like dual render scopes.

• TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    Dual render is an option because of performance concerns. The M16 following the actual M16's specs on burst fire is by design. There are no plans to change this at all.
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• SithHunterSithHunter Posts: 109Player
    TheTots wrote: »
    Dual render is an option because of performance concerns. The M16 following the actual M16's specs on burst fire is by design. There are no plans to change this at all.

That's what I thought while reading the whole discussion going on in here...
  • super6-1super6-1 Posts: 100Player
    edited May 2015
    Who actually switches to burst mode so they can 'half-pull' the trigger for a two round burst. Maybe people actually do that, but do they seriously? In effect, you only need one real trigger pull for all three rounds.
  • .shhfiftyfive-.shhfiftyfive- Posts: 495Player

this is a complete shame.
    -
    how about the inclusion of doors on those 2 new maps coming next week? or the removal of the broken supported position? i'll stop here.

• .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    edited May 2015
    x2 on supported. Needs tweaking/updating/fix the bug.
    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

• SSKwaNtedSSKwaNted Posts: 266Player
    Imo the supported position should be removed, even if it will be nerfed, I don't see the point in giving campers (that already have an advantage) almost no recoil.
    AAPGOD/ Ex R6 Pro
    Achievements
    Youtube
    Steam
  • 4DChessGenius4DChessGenius Posts: 2,161Player

Not happy with this. As long as the M16 stays the way it is, rather than using the classic style, then I won't bother to use it.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • THEMOISTMAKERTHEMOISTMAKER Posts: 9Player
    They definitely need to redo the M16, i personally don't like it. the model is meh.
  • Gronfather@TwitchGronfather@Twitch Posts: 466Player
    SSKwaNted wrote: »
    Imo the supported position should be removed, even if it will be nerfed, I don't see the point in giving campers (that already have an advantage) almost no recoil.

I find almost all my posts now are starting 'Like AA2.....'

But like AA2 you should have to deploy a bipod and have delays undeploying. None of this spam the button crap. I hate supported and I use it. 100% health its like having no recoil.

• 4DChessGenius4DChessGenius Posts: 2,161Player
    edited May 2015
    SSKwaNted wrote: »

I find almost all my posts now are starting 'Like AA2.....'

That's because AA2 did a lot of things in a way that supported balance and skill even if they weren't 100% realistic.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • SithHunterSithHunter Posts: 109Player
    People were against supported positions before but this forum community defended it as realism etc. So it stayed as you guys wanted it. Congratulations.

I was even laughed at by the same defenders by not including supported positions in my UMM versions.

Supported position was pretty much the only thing I really didn't like when I first played the open beta. But let's stay on topic as supported firing was discussed extensively in thread for that on this forum.
  • ddra-ddra- Posts: 455Player
    Supported fire should come at a cost. Time deploying a bipod or adjusting the gun to the structure would be a somewhat fair tradeoff.

As much as I'd like to see it go, I just can't envision the devs removing a feature they spent many hours designing.
  • SOPMODSOPMOD Posts: 230Player
    edited May 2015
    People were against supported positions before but this forum community defended it as realism etc. So it stayed as you guys wanted it. Congratulations.

I was even laughed at by the same defenders by not including supported positions in my UMM versions.

I think the biggest part of the community wanted bipods. That's very different from what we have now.

The biggest supporters for the anchor system we got now would be the DEVs i guess.

Recent threads and comments about the supported position feature have all been negative, you'd think somewhere, someone would take some sort of action.