[Map Release] CSAR 2

-=}WoLvErInE{=--=}WoLvErInE{=- Posts: 1,129Beta Tester
edited April 2016 in Mission Editor
Layout Based On AA2 Map SF-CSAR.

There Are 3 Objectives in the map. The Blackhawk has 2. After securing Yankee There is a slight Delay before Zulu becomes active. You need to secure Zulu to destroy it. You will also Need to Secure the Pilot X-ray Objective.

Please leave any comments or suggestions here or in the Steam WS page. ;)

Steam Workshop URL: CSAR2 BDX Version
Steam Workshop URL: CSAR2 FLO Version

Updated: Nov. 7th, 2015 Enjoy!

Old AA Forum Thread.
-------------------------------------------------------
CONFIDENTIAL:

Codename - Operation C.S.A.R (AKA SF CSAR)

Location - Mihalijo, Czervenia

Intel - A 2/56 LRCA-R Training UH-60 Black Hawk Helo crashed over Mihalijo at 06:14 hrs. It is believed acting Pilot CPT. Wolverine of JTC-G may have survived and is being held captive by members of the terrorist organization 'Red Coin'. There are reports of high volumes of Red Coin forces seen to be operating in the area, likely actively seeking the helicopter to steal confidential operations information onboard.

Mission Priority/Orders - Secure Alpha Squads downed UH-60 Black Hawk and capture sensitive information before destroying the remaining evidence, proceeding to rescue the captured and likely injured CPT. Wolverine. Heavy NME resistance is to be expected.

Good Luck Soldiers!

Comments

• hooah

To do is to be,To be is to do, Do be do be do
  • IO_i_OIIO_i_OI Posts: 1,107Player
    Yeah! So nice to finally play these maps at 120FPS!
    googley avatar aapg

• -=}WoLvErInE{=--=}WoLvErInE{=- Posts: 1,129Beta Tester
    lol. I remember you back in day having problems with that. I'm glad you got it squared away.
    Sorry it took bit longer to release. :(

Updated: Nov. 7th, 2015 Enjoy! :D
  • -Ner0--Ner0- Posts: 1,572Player
    edited November 2015
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
  • RedBaron64(ITA)RedBaron64(ITA) Posts: 173Player
    :p
  • 4DChessGenius4DChessGenius Posts: 2,137Player
    I think the spawn points are a bit off. Assault needs to be pushed back. Here's where the spawn point should be in the original. This makes a huge difference. Defensive team can't make it into the courtyard without getting mowed down.
    YsNAVY0.jpg
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
    @ -Ner0- , Thank You, Sir. First 1st post.

@ Whiplash27 - Originally I had them there, It was slaughter the other way. I just think you had a bit better team work on Assault side today. The maps for the most part always plays balanced, unless you have most of the elites on one side.

I've spent months trying to figure the balance out....... With planed positioning of foliage, and the way the BH objectives are done, it plays almost perfect every time.

Now I'm not saying I wouldn't move them in the future, but I have to see more results of that first.

With all that being said, I appreciate the feedback, and please any time you have anything to add , don't hesitate to say it....I appreciate anything to make the map better for you guys to enjoy. :+1:
  • =NiW=-^pAYNE=NiW=-^pAYNE Posts: 48Player
    Great! Wolvy!!

-^pAYNE
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    Good Job on re releaseing

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
    Thanks Guys! :+1:
  • {RR}-Maclobster{RR}-Maclobster Posts: 217Beta Tester
    Love the map :+1: :smile:
    (\/) (',,') (\/)
    Pipeline
    HonorTown
    Love you too. :p
    BDX Version released. Enjoy! :+1:

Steam Workshop URL: CSAR2 BDX Version
  • -Flops--Flops- Posts: 354Player
    edited April 2016
    you big BDX`er you . putting it in the comp? . you should !
  • EJtheKEJtheK Posts: 105Player
    Well there's no point in entering the contest now... this is obviously the winner!
  • 4DChessGenius4DChessGenius Posts: 2,137Player
    EJtheK wrote: »
    Well there's no point in entering the contest now... this is obviously the winner!

Luckily there are three winners :+1:
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
    That's not true guys. There is no guarantee the map will win, It lacks originality. As a former contest judge that was one of the most important aspect of a map. And like whiplash said, there will be 3 winners, so no worries. If it's a problem me entering this map, I can always pull it out, if you guys want.
  • EJtheKEJtheK Posts: 105Player
    No, no, no... I want it to win, lol... your map making skills are an inspiration to us all.
  • -Flops--Flops- Posts: 354Player
    Nope i think you should enter it , its a great map and it does have your own personal touches , stop being silly enter it sit back and have a whiskey . i believe this map should been in the official rotation long ago , maybe now it will be :open_mouth: