It would be better if ......

Hello everyone, I think the sniper in addition to 'M24 should also have a M4 or a Glock 18 for better defense, I also think the players need to have Flash 1, 2 Smoke, 1 Frag ..

Bye Bye.

Comments

• SSKwaNtedSSKwaNted Posts: 266Player
    I actually wouldn't mind a different pistol for the sniper, something like the CZ-75, few bullets, huge recoil
    AAPGOD/ Ex R6 Pro
    Achievements
    Youtube
    Steam
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    We've added in the 1911, and the enemy pistol is now unlockable (it has the same stats as the m9)
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• FlatlanderFlatlander Posts: 630Player
    S&W 500 for all.
    AAPG is good!
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,594Beta Tester
    Problem is the sniper's battle buddy can't keep up as the sniper runs all over the map quick scoping the CQB... :wink:
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    How many people in this game are able to efficiently quickscope? 10?
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,594Beta Tester
    (How many people in this game buddy up with the sniper to provide him security?)
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
    Guess to many people realized this is far from a good simulation so they play it CoD style?
  • .sauce.sauce Posts: 308Player
    I agree. I think the sniper should get an m24, m4, a sword, rocketboots, and 2 heat seaking missiles. I also think I should be the only soldier who has access to the class. readygo
    Hello sir, excellent accuracy.

LETS GO PENS
    I watched a friend playing CoD today and he told me about a sight that marks enemies red automatically. Can the sniper get that too? Please, my eyes are bad.
  • Gronfather@twitchGronfather@twitch Posts: 466Player
    Lightsabre and the force. That'd be fair.

• PredictionPrediction Posts: 132Player
    Yea lets make the sniper more Over powered - Can the pistol that we get with the sniper be 1 shot to the finger and the enemy dies too
    Or how about giving everyone a M24 so they aren't in a disadvantage on long range?
  • ||ATG||-Predatore||ATG||-Predatore Posts: 28Player
    You have not been able to make a serious talk, just ridiculous.

• JoGaryJoGary Posts: 220Player
    Hello everyone, I think the sniper in addition to 'M24 should also have a M4 or a Glock 18 for better defense, I also think the players need to have Flash 1, 2 Smoke, 1 Frag ..

Bye Bye.

appreciate your thoughts but I think sniper needs that close range disadvantage as he has advantage at long range. idea of a sniper I recon is to always be killing enemy from a distance. Increasing pistol damage for all I would be more likely to discuss although not totally convinced on that either.
  • super6-1super6-1 Posts: 100Player
    Honestly the 1911 wasn't that great in any of the opt-ins... Wouldn't hurt to have a thread just for pistols, but they're not a very huge part of the game compared to everything else. And now with the ability for a secondary +pistol, you really don't need anything larger if you can just snag an M4 lying around. But a better sidearm would be nice...
  • Duke_AudiDuke_Audi Posts: 324Beta Tester
    Pistols could/should be used by more players. Why not a WWII Inglis –Browning Hi-Power 9mm? Its double stacked mag offers more capacity then the 1911 and with lighter recoil is easier to quickly reacquire targets. Plus, with its detachable shoulder stock/holster it provides better aiming. Well it would if it was modeled per its real world counter-part.

dsc_0377.jpg_thumbnail1.jpg
    556127a3323e2cfd0355aaa34b6e0b63-full.jpg
    If you want a serious discussion start by making a serious post.
  • .sauce.sauce Posts: 308Player
    Yeah I don't need likes I need a sword. Why is this not a thing?
    Hello sir, excellent accuracy.

LETS GO PENS
  • -Ner0--Ner0- Posts: 1,571Player
    edited July 2015
    Something wrong with this thread, it won't be on top after latest reply?
    Edit: Written 10:49 pm Alabama time.
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.