Has forum activity dropped?

doogle!doogle! Posts: 659Player
I've cut my forum warrior time in half due to the design and (lack of) aesthetics to these new forums. Anyone else?

Comments

• =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    Nah I'm still a trooper .. forum design doesn't bother me as long as I can read and post away

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • ={101st}=Whiplash27={101st}=Whiplash27 Posts: 2,104Player
    It'll pick up again with the next Opt-In.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,594Beta Tester
    Yep...it sure will...! :wink: :)
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,184Player
    It aint stopped me.. I'm more active on the forums than the actual game :lol:
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• doogle!doogle! Posts: 659Player
    I'm running out of places/people to be mad at.
  • Gronfather@twitchGronfather@twitch Posts: 466Player
    Doesn't stop doba +1 postcount
    Its getting to the point where everything has been discussed almost.

When I start to think like this I make topics about tea drinking :lol:

• SithHunterSithHunter Posts: 109Player
    edited May 2015

When I start to think like this I make topics about tea drinking :lol:

Well, then I think we are getting to a point we should slowly start discussions on how we do certain things in-game, tactics and such, rather than what we would like to see changed in the game.
    My tactic basically.. long story short.. is to kill the as many enemy players as possible before I get killed myself, while on the odd occasion actually completing an objective.. how often any of them tactics pan out in my favour, well.. that depends on lots of things, could be beer consumption, teammates who speak/report enemies or even if I'm having a lucky day :mrgreen:

What's your tactic?

• Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,594Beta Tester
    I'm like Twombly, the SAW gunner in Black Hawk Down, constantly looking around and going "hAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH?!!" Not really a tactic, I guess....
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
    Then my 101 tactic is to be at 25% health after revive, spot an enemy close behind cover, cook a frag to be sure that he won't escape the frag. Throw it and we both die because I overcooked and radius of 25% dmg got me from the other side of the map :D
    SithHunter wrote: »
     spot an enemy close behind cover, cook a frag to be sure that he won't escape the frag.

Over powered low skill ceiling grenade cooking.

Haha, knew it you will respond with soemthing like this :D
    I am right.

Didn't say you aren't and didn't say you are ;p There is a thread for that so let's keep it there. Back to funny tactics- I love it when someone is last standing with M24, he gets one kill with it a then he is swarmed with ppl in cqc and simply goes rambo-mode with that pistol and kills them all. Pistol > all
  • ={101st}=Whiplash27={101st}=Whiplash27 Posts: 2,104Player
    edited May 2015

It's gotten boring reading the same arguments about the same topics from the same 5-10 people over and over. At least the opt-ins give us something new to talk about.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • Dem@nDem@n Posts: 564Player
    My tactic basically.. long story short.. is to kill the as many enemy players as possible before I get killed myself, while on the odd occasion actually completing an objective.. how often any of them tactics pan out in my favour, well.. that depends on lots of things, could be beer consumption, teammates who speak/report enemies or even if I'm having a lucky day :mrgreen:

What's your tactic?

Depends on the server and people you play against /with

You don't have to run around like rambo and steam roll to win matches,i have a theory about that beeing equal to making the server empty thus spending valuable game time looking for other populated servers to play on.
    So you can have success holding a key chokepoint or area with a little luck.Since i don't know what to do with these recordings not bringing too much "street cred" in frag movies ill just use them for this topic as examples.

Whiplash27 wrote: »

It's gotten boring reading the same arguments about the same topics from the same 5-10 people over and over. At least the opt-ins give us something new to talk about.

i'm also bored reading desperate cryes of the same 5-10 people.Like bushes for example suddenly become the anti christ even tho they didn't bother anyone for 2 years in the Beta.But some awesome pro gamer gets killed by a guy in a bush and they suddenly become the biggest random unskilled factor and problem leading to a 3 day discussion of pros and cons.
  • IO_i_OIIO_i_OI Posts: 1,107Player
    I've cut my forum warrior time in half due to the design and (lack of) aesthetics to these new forums. Anyone else?

On the contrary, I have been trolling much more on this new forum to help get the interest up. Plus I love to see my avatar pop up on "likes" so I can say something without really saying anything. ;)
  • doogle!doogle! Posts: 659Player
    Demon, bushes have been discussed before. They've been called on during streams on many watchdog matches and discussed periodically in the forums. They've always been OP. The only thing that really combated bushes was 1) spotting or 2) spamming bushes.